• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official "Ohhh Florida" Thread

"It is with great sadness and disbelief this very serious charge has been brought against me," McAllister's letter read. "In the 4 week period in question my name was entered 'Trainer of Record' whilst hiring a new trainer. My awareness at age 70 is at fault to where I had 4 different helpers in this time frame, one of these undesirables had to have either dropped or administered the 'cocaine'. My only plea is that it was not me."

Lol, yeah right dude. 🤔

That is some made up crap. Drinking over 25 gallons of oil would mean he consumed over 175 pounds or about 1/3 his (massive) body weight in a few minutes. Anybody who believes this tall tale, I have some prime beachfront in Arizona. Just add water.

In. Been looking for a change of scenery. PM please.

"Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
Meh. That's basic Florida.

Now this right here is premium Florida. Escaped zebra got loose, caused an accept, almost ran over a man and ran through his backyard.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/re...-traffic-crash"

What the hell is "caused an accept"? Did the zebra get accepted to the college where PH teaches? Did the zebra's credit application get accepted? Did the zebra accept his son's gay marriage?

"Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
Meh. That's basic Florida.

Now this right here is premium Florida. Escaped zebra got loose, caused an accept, almost ran over a man and ran through his backyard.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/re...-traffic-crash"

What the hell is "caused an accept"? Did the zebra get accepted to the college where PH teaches? Did the zebra's credit application get accepted? Did the zebra accept his son's gay marriage?

Are you seriously incapable of figuring out that his phone autocorrected some misspelling of accident to "accept" or is this another one of your jokes ?

In. Been looking for a change of scenery. PM please.
ISale6e49w6vp20000000000.jpg

Last edited:
Back