• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official US Open* Thread

Kenny Perry knocked in a 225 yard shot for an eagle on the 15th yesterday. Today he hit a shot less than a foot away on the same hole.

I wonder if anyone has ever gotten back-to-back eagles from the fairway on the same hole in any tournament.

Yeah miller is an ass but he doesnt bother me, he just seems like in his mind he's won 19 majors

Miller sucks.

Supposedly Greg Norman and Joe Buck will be the lead commentators next year. Will be interesting seeing how that turns out, for some reason I always think baseball when I hear Joe Buck.

Ricky fowler got some big ole women followin him around in this gallery

in reality, ricky fowler has an army of 9 year old kids dressed in orange following him

Johnny Miller is a piece of shit.

Every putt is straight, yet these greens need to be re-done.

Nobody ever hits bad shots unless they are nervous---only reason ever.

Thank God this is his last. I wish I never had to listen to him again. It's no surprise he isn't even allowed in the locker room based on his "holier than thou" attitude.

Exaggerate much? I guess you prefer "SIR" Nick Faldo, who loves nothing more than telling us how he did everything 20 years ago?

I'd guess there is a strong overlap in people that like Miller and Billy Packer.

Countdown to the time Numbers was in the same room as Miller and felt dissed.

Back