• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Wake/Duke Thread

While I find your criticism of Coach Battle here incredibly short-sighted, woefully ignorant, and completely comical given your stance on Rusty/Chill......

I want him to be let go with the rest of the staff at season's end. Clean break.

My stance is pretty consistent. Battle can't be expected to bring in that kind of talent when Bz is in charge. Just like I don't blame Rusty and Chill for it either.

No one is arguing that any should be retained. I think the new coach should be allowed to fill out his staff as he sees fit.

Of course not.

Do you have some sort of ridiculous stereotype in your head about me since I believe we can trash Bz and leave Chill and Rusty alone?

Of course not.

Do you have some sort of ridiculous stereotype in your head about me since I believe we can trash Bz and leave Chill and Rusty alone?

No, not at all, it is just that you brought up E Pluribus Unum, so I figured I would ask for the potential comedy value it would provide to me.

No, not at all, it is just that you brought up E Pluribus Unum, so I figured I would ask for the potential comedy value it would provide to me.

Fair enough. Dad gum foreigners singing our "national anthem" in some sort of pig Latin.

What's all the whining about. If you have been employed in the last twenty years you may have heard. "We are changing management and you are out ." This shit happens every day and to plenty of friends. LaRue and Chill are not immune to this. Plenty of underlings have hitched their wagon to the wrong boss. It's not something to be happy about. It's just life.

I didn't watch the game, but in looking at the stats, I noticed we out rebounded them. I think we should declare victory.

I didn't watch the game, but in looking at the stats, I noticed we out rebounded them. I think we should declare victory.

I watched a good part of the game and I find that fact absolutely stunning. I know they rebounded at least two of their own missed FTs.

I still can't get over Elmore suggesting that if Buzz were let go, there would be a mass exodus of these super talented sophomores.

Could this be Wellman's next talking point and justification for extending Buzz?

I still can't get over Elmore suggesting that if Buzz were let go, there would be a mass exodus of these super talented sophomores.

Could this be Wellman's next talking point and justification for extending Buzz?

Elmore is a pissy old codger.

So what? Burn this thing down and start over. Put walk-ons on the floor if you have to...I don't care if we go 5-23 the first year. Just get rid of Buzz and Wellman.

Back