• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Hip-Hop thread

I think I might've posted about Cousin Stizz on the usic thread, but Monda is fucking amazing. In a year that's already got like five contenders for best rap record of 2016, Monda really stands out.

Those are some of my favorites, but pretty much everything on this tape is great. Y'all into it?

So much good rap right now. This might be the Renaissance of rap after the dark ages of Lil Jon and Soulja Boy.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Tyler, the creator and 2 Chainz both had sets at Riot Fest this weekend. 2Chainz was super late to start his set, only saw 2 songs because I wanted see Bad Religion and they overlapped, but what I saw was cool.

I caught the last 20 minutes of Tyler, the Creator and he was good. I've never heard his stuff before, but I was feeling it.

I think I might've posted about Cousin Stizz on the usic thread, but Monda is fucking amazing. In a year that's already got like five contenders for best rap record of 2016, Monda really stands out.

Those are some of my favorites, but pretty much everything on this tape is great. Y'all into it?

I'm digging this dude.

Back