• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Hip-Hop thread

and Kendrick (read: Top Dawg) has played us. April 14th.

Is Kendrick the Kawhi Leonard of the rap game?

Is Kendrick the Kawhi Leonard of the rap game?

If this new album equates to Kawhi in the playoffs, the Spurs will get bounced early. I'm halfway through and it's mediocre so far.

If this new album equates to Kawhi in the playoffs, the Spurs will get bounced early. I'm halfway through and it's mediocre so far.

It's muuuuuuch better than TPAB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Section.80 is still my favorite.

I do think the back half is the stronger half, but if it wasn't Kendrick then I don't it would jump out at me.

The unnecessary Spurs reference slayed me

Did you miss that TK compared Kendrick to Kawhi and the playoffs start tomorrow?

Poster responds to most recent post and links it to current event. #slayed

Last edited:
I did somehow. Even as you quoted it. Ha, my bad.

You should check out Genius, dmc.

Are you into anything more recent or are you one of those 90s or bust guys?

just wanted to give a serious, serious, serious shout out to you strick. clueing me to genius has helped me better understand certain things on a fundamental level. and this is coming from someone who very much identifies with African american culture relative to my peers. cannot thank you enough.

nas was already on my top five MC list, but as the architect of genius, that's his actual opus magnum no matter how ill illmatic may be (and yeah, it's ill).

Back