• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

It's a good look, no? The rainbow slippers really make the outfit.

10408114_10100288887189623_3126392239718828002_n.jpg

to cheez-it or not to cheez-it, that is the question

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I ate the Cheez it, because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who ate the Cheez it. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

They were born right around when ours was right? mid/late October....

Yes, we were like days apart. Twins came on 10/17 at 34 weeks and 3 days. Your little dude is bigger though (I'm sure bigger at birth too) right now, so we aren't doing much but strolls.

Came home to this ridiculousness two nights ago:

POXaCzYrLKo7FaOuFJ3GVKCUw55MEC4BPpkmO2nCtfU=w345-h259-p-no

good lord dude they are beautiful.

Yep David was 10/18 at 25.5 weeks. He was 6lbs 7 at birth. He is long I think 95th percentile but he is only like in the 50th percentile weight-wise. He has some catching up to do I guess. They said breast-fed babies were lighter or something i dont know but I didnt like the 50th percentile thing. But I don't really like the whole "percentile" thing seems kinda hokie.

Yep David was 10/18 at 25.5 weeks. He was 6lbs 7 at birth. He is long I think 95th percentile but he is only like in the 50th percentile weight-wise. He has some catching up to do I guess. They said breast-fed babies were lighter or something i dont know but I didnt like the 50th percentile thing. But I don't really like the whole "percentile" thing seems kinda hokie.

Don't worry about it. My oldest was at 95th height/50th weight and soon enough he was over 100th percentile on both and still is.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the percentile data is all BS to get the moms to stop worrying about growth rates. Everybody's kid magically ends up in the 90+ percentile for something, and nobody other than clear premies are ever below 40%.

Wait, you mean 35 weeks, right? Because he's the godzilla of preemies at 25.5 weeks. EK was 4lbs and 13oz while Grace was 4lbs and 6oz. They cracked the 1st percentile a few weeks back on weight - ha!

All your kids are adorable. My kids are tiny. They have never been above the tenth percentile in height or weight except at birth (s was 8 lbs 3 oz)

I don't worry about it, they grow fine, just on lower curves

Back