• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

Gabbys dollhouse has done work the past two weeks while my 4 year old has been home from preschool. Kudos to the teachers though, they’re doing a couple hours of zoom stuff in the morning which is maddening to facilitate.

Just counting down the days till she can get her shot.

take us to the doll house !

my 2yo makes us put Sprinkle Party on repeat for the drive to/from daycare everyday. good tune

At least one of my kids has woken up between 1 am and 4 am every night for the last month except one. That night my wife couldn’t sleep because she kept waiting from them to wake up.

One twin will lay in his crib awake and not make a sound until we pick him up. The other screams like holy hell the moment he wakes up until we pick him up. Its a hoot.

Bought the indoor trampoline over here the first week of the pandemic, I highly recommend it, just park that sum bitch right in front of the tv (if wall mounted)

My 7yo asked for one of these for xmas. we got some snow and ice over the past week and his same-age pals across the street were quarantined so he was bouncing off the walls inside. i just kept picking him up and putting him on the trampoline and letting him pick his songs to bounce to. Harry stiles and that song about bad habits over and over and over

As for the waking up, he gets up about 6:30 and comes in and gets under the covers on my side of the bed, grabs my phone off the bedside table and launches the weather app and reads us the temperature and forecast for the day and announces what he is going to wear to school.

My son has been watching a lot of Mickey's Roadster Racers this week with his classroom closed. Also glad we got his new playroom finally set up last week. Thankfully he tested negative.

hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog

hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog

that song is not in Roadster Racers, but is in the sequel series, Mixed-Up Adventures. it's the same show as RR but they put a stretching song in the middle and the hot dog song at the end.

that song is not in Roadster Racers, but is in the sequel series, Mixed-Up Adventures. it's the same show as RR but they put a stretching song in the middle and the hot dog song at the end.

lol I just click the first one that shows up when he's clamoring for Mickey Mouse

Wait until you see what happens to your house and your sanity when you have an 8, 10, and 12 year old on winter break and they can't go outside for more than 5 minutes because it's below zero with a minus 10 windchill and you are trying to work. You don't know suffering.

Nobody told you to have all those kids.

Shoo I hear ya I got 15, 13, and 7 up in here in cold ass Chi burbs too. I just go to the office to get away

Theme song to Mixed Up Adventures is a low key banger

Number Blocks is the current MVP in our household. Entertaining and he’s learning math! We win!

Y’all need to stream Octonauts. Don’t forget about the classics.

Our current line up is something called Morphle and Paw Patrol. Enjoying this respite from Carl’s Carwash although the golf episode is hilarious.

Our current line up is something called Morphle and Paw Patrol. Enjoying this respite from Carl’s Carwash although the golf episode is hilarious.

Both my kids love Bluey. We’re in a real good spot with our kids tv right now.

Fortunate that my daughter has a very broad mix of tv and movies she is willing to watch. Her current favorites are Ada Twist Scientist, Adventures of Ridley Jones, and Monsters at Work

Back