• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

Same here man I am hoping for a good sleeper soon.

I don't have David much on my own. Told his mom to go have some fun and do some shit outside the house yesterday and forget about baby stuff for a little while. I was all stoked to hang with him all day. i took him and the dog on a 2 hour walk/hike with him in the harness thing. No problem, he sleeps in there kinda and chills. Got him home and changed him and gave him a bottle, but for the rest of our hang time he was just squirming and fussing the whole time. I get frustrated that I can't seem to calm him. His mom comes home and holds him and he chills out immediately.

Same for me. I love to spend time with my daughter but she is a wiggle worm. I can't get her to love and snuggle with me at all. Such as life I Guess

Maybe I should stop reading threads off The Tunnels out loud to him. Is that wrong?

No. I tried to negotiate with Grace last night to settle down before we went to bed. She was perfect after that. I didn't have the same talk with EK. She proceeded to try and kill me.

Homie got in our bed at some point last night. At about 5:30 he ripped the loudest fart I've ever heard him rip, and he laughed his ass off all without waking up.

Man kids can just break your heart like no other. I'm sure it doesn't get better either.

plan on expanding on that at all? hope birdie/rambo are ok...

No biggie. Birdie was just talking tonight about how no one wants to invite her to their birthday party and how she misses her old friends. Just breaks you. It's such a unique feeling.

No biggie. Birdie was just talking tonight about how no one wants to invite her to their birthday party and how she misses her old friends. Just breaks you. It's such a unique feeling.

Do we need to roll up to preschool and whoop some damn ass?

tell me those kids' names. i will find them...

Driving the whole fam - 8 year old, 6 year old, 2 month old, myself and W&Btoy, dog - to NC for xmas. Renting a minivan.

this should be good.

Back