• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Photography Thread

305068_851657943563_502727657_n.jpg

this is my favorite of the pictures that i've taken recently. took it last week in florence.

Cool photo, Deachoops. Here's a somewhat similar shot I took on a recent trip to Spain. I'll upload a few others to the Travel Photo Thread.

001_zps7c6361a8.jpg

In case anyone wants to win a free Gallery Wrap of some picture they have captured this Spring. Hosted on Facebook, but makes it easy to monitor.

Not worth it's own thread so I will throw it on the tail end of this one:

http://bit.ly/YLOuZE

How do I insert an image from my computer? The only way I know how to do it is through Tapatalk...otherwise it just shows up as an attachment.

How do I insert an image from my computer? The only way I know how to do it is through Tapatalk...otherwise it just shows up as an attachment.

Host it somewhere (like imgur.com), and then use that link to post it here with the IMG tags. (or their should be an IMG tags cut and paste option after you upload it if you used imgur)

Or you can put the link to the pic (like the one you tried to post above) inside of the IMG tags.

maybe it's just me, but i cant see whatever yall just put up.

National Geographic Traveler Magazine 2013 Photo Contest, editor's picks: http://travel.nationalgeographic.co...013/entries/gallery/outdoor-scenes-week-4/#/0

TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKuoXVPRzP345jC6JyR_JKrcwyFSPDuh5py046mLA

A herd of wildebeest kick up dust at sunset, revealing their shadows.

TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKuoXVOyDjWPlX6XW2-LlSAsz6bzOXLYp__p99DiA

The power of the Criollo horses at the Cabanha Ipuã located in Paranà, Brazil. The Criollo is the native horse of Uruguay (1910), Argentina (1918), Brazil (1932) and Paraguay. It may have the best endurance of any horse breed in the world next to the Arabian.

TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKuoXVKuun7ZQlN7RIPPdDvzzJ1Ai2vuXbaAgOHmQ

In Hokkaido, it was an uncommon thing but it snowed in May of this year.A lot of tourists dislike its snowing in the spring. However, the tourists who visited " a blue pond " enjoyed plainly.It is because they could see this beautiful snow scene.This place has a view drawing tourists from around the world. All are nature's tints.

bp1.jpg

Masters of disguise. The Eastern Screech Owl is seen here doing what they do best. You better have a sharp eye to spot these little birds of prey.

So my wife has been jonesing for a DSLR for awhile now, and I'm thinking about getting one for her birthday.

Can anyone recommend a good entry-level model that is relatively compact (easier to bring on trips, hikes, etc.), relatively inexpensive (don't want to break the bank), and relatively durable (see points 1 and 2, plus she's kind of a klutz).

Not sure there's a great option that hits all three points, but I'd really appreciate any advice.

Back