• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Photography Thread

s_n30_whitibis.jpg

incredible

yep, i'd hang that all over my house.

i'm bumping this back up because i finally started looking through the website. these pictures are incredible.

H6yMi6fUB_1JR964xxG8RxsYArlNNn1lR5PWutchIb-1qw95yF2GckEFWHBMvbggWFjC4piCuFCpfQ

Very cool picture! I remember being a kid and asking the teacher how an Iceberg that small ( Picture in our textbook) could sink the Titanic, and with a simple answer she said, “it’s not about the ice above the water, it is the ice under the water that sinks a ship”.

i'm bumping this back up because i finally started looking through the website. these pictures are incredible.

H6yMi6fUB_1JR964xxG8RxsYArlNNn1lR5PWutchIb-1qw95yF2GckEFWHBMvbggWFjC4piCuFCpfQ

That fish photo is really nice. I think they are amberjacks but it's hard to tell.

Last edited:
305068_851657943563_502727657_n.jpg

this is my favorite of the pictures that i've taken recently. took it last week in florence.

And you should see how awesome it looks as a Canvas Gallery Wrap!! Shipped today!
Edit to add if anyone else wants a canvas wrap happy to extend the same OGB discount of 20% off out normal prices.

305068_851657943563_502727657_n.jpg

this is my favorite of the pictures that i've taken recently. took it last week in florence.

Last edited:
thanks, tardawg! i'm excited to see what it turns out like!

i've said it already, but i'm happy to say again that TARDAWG does amazing work, both with the gallery wraps and large prints. highly recommended.

i've said it already, but i'm happy to say again that TARDAWG does amazing work, both with the gallery wraps and large prints. highly recommended.

second this! (though i've never had him do prints, so i can't speak to those. the gallery wraps are AWESOME though)

Back