• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

The fact that The Town ripped off the music from Band of Brothers. Good movie (watching now), but damn that grinds my gears.

Like just the act of shitting, or not cleaning it up after?

I want to see the reply to this as well. We have a large common area across the street from our house that we use when we're just taking her out to go (picked up, of course), but on a walk, can't really control where she gets the urge. We have approximately 1400 Food Lion bags at any given time for cleanup.

I also don't mind if a neighbor's dog uses our yard as long as it's picked up.

when you mute the tv and there's a little box that stays on your screen to tell you the tv is muted

hovering right over the Sixers' score on this hotel tv

people who put little "don't let your dog go to the bathroom on my lawn" signs on their lawns. fuck off, boomer

IMG_0688.JPG

what I see a lot around me is "lawn is chemically treated, bad for pets, blah blah blah"

seems like a convenient excuse

How it’s impossible to buy tickets first hand for big events anymore because third party companies scoop them all up then resell them for way more on the secondary market.

That’s bullshit.

Isn’t that part of the fun of being a one-percenter? You get to steal life’s small joys from the poors.

Isn’t that part of the fun of being a one-percenter? You get to steal life’s small joys from the poors.

Rolling Stones tickets are already $145 to $200 through Ticketmaster for seats that aren't even any good. Resellers are just gouging people who can afford it.

People who drive cars which use the headlights as daytime running lights. And then it turns dusk, then dark and you can only tell they are in front of you when they hit the brakes. Apparently the drivers of these cars don't know they have to turn on the lights when it gets dark.

Rolling Stones tickets are already $145 to $200 through Ticketmaster for seats that aren't even any good. Resellers are just gouging people who can afford it.

It’s the literal definition of supply and demand. $145 isn’t the true market price - the secondary market price is reality.

I wish there was some type of small listing fee. Costs nothing for anyone to list their shitty $100 tickets for $500 hoping some desperate person pays that insane price.

People who drive cars which use the headlights as daytime running lights. And then it turns dusk, then dark and you can only tell they are in front of you when they hit the brakes. Apparently the drivers of these cars don't know they have to turn on the lights when it gets dark.

Yeah, you have to be aware. Mine uses the high beams at low power as DRLs, then auto-switches to regular low beams when it gets dark. Fog, dawn, and dusk I flip them to on.

Your first mistake was paying money to see the Rolling Stones.

Back