• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

PET PEEVE- MODS who participate in bannable call out threads without doing anything about them.

LK, your new copy of Mein Kampf will be delivered next week.

Rj is going to mail the hardback to lk’s Kindle.

I get tailgated all the fucking time. So infuriating. Like, yes I drive a fast car but that doesn’t obligate me to drive 20 over all the time. Also people with POS cars tend to be the worst/most aggressive drivers.

I was really looking forward to watching the series finale of The Outsider tonight, but my wife insists on letting the 4yo use the remote, so now I’m sitting in a dark living room alone responding to this thread. Does this go here?

Taking my kids to the bathroom in a large restaurant or sporting event, only to have some adult SOB using the one lowboy urinal in the place so I have to lift my kid up to use the full-size pisser. Your dong isn't 2 feet long, that smaller one ain't for you, use one of the 10 full-sizers nextdoor even if it means you have to wait another 30 seconds. Do you order off the kids menu outside? I'm sure we can swap your beer out for some apple juice.

Taking my kids to the bathroom in a large restaurant or sporting event, only to have some adult SOB using the one lowboy urinal in the place so I have to lift my kid up to use the full-size pisser. Your dong isn't 2 feet long, that smaller one ain't for you, use one of the 10 full-sizers nextdoor even if it means you have to wait another 30 seconds. Do you order off the kids menu outside? I'm sure we can swap your beer out for some apple juice.

guy must like getting piss all over his shins/shoes

its as much the hunched over the bowl thing and their slurping sounds and how lazy of a move it is when we have fresh fruit and fresh bread/sandwich fixins and tasty leftovers made by their mom who is a trained chef. Drives me insane when there is no milk or not enough the next morning and they stand there wondering what to do

yes, perhaps if only we could all have trained chefs on hand to hand-craft us our cereals

I’m sorry you didn’t marry a chef, my man. :noidea:

My kids dont know how good they got it.

just get a cow so all your meals can be backyard farm to table

ARXFNa8.jpg

If I can understand the words of the songs you are listening to on your headphones from ~15 feet away, you probs should turn down the volume.

when people say something bad happening to someone within their lifetime is "karma"

karma is more typically understood as something that is taken into account after you die.

when people say something bad happening to someone within their lifetime is "karma"

karma is more typically understood as something that is taken into account after you die.

Did John Lennon ruin the concept Karma?

Back