• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Players

Why? I like him and don't miss him this tourney. It has been pretty good.

I don't like him because he's disingenuous I'm starting to miss him because although this is a good tourney it's just not nearly as dramatic.

I don't like him because he's disingenuous I'm starting to miss him because although this is a good tourney it's just not nearly as dramatic.

I think it is doing fine on its own, but that's just my opinion.

Trevino (who a huge dick) used to say,"It isn't pressure if you make the put and win $1million but miss and win on $600,000. Pressure is when you are play for $100 a hole with a guy carrying a gun and you only have $20 in your paocket."

I used to hate KJ, and just think of him as robo-asian-golfer, but now after his start this year, I really am starting to like him. He seems really genuine and personable. Can't decide who I'm rooting for in this playoff.

Trevino always said never make a bet with a guy you meet on the first hole with squinty eyes, a dark tan, and a one-iron in the bag.

Yeah Miller sucks. The worst thing ever is him holding the US Open record with a Sunday 63 at Oakmont (?, can't remember the course)

Tough putt from Toms if he makes it he deserves to win...

Andddddd wow that's a bit by the hole.

Back