• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

Lulz....

Mr Trump, why did it take you so long to admit Obama was born in the US?

But mom, Hillary did it too!!

Trump claiming that he pressed the birther issue for the African American community and for Obama. This guy! (Also, still sniffling. Should prob drink more water.)

���������� BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Based on your comments it sounds like Lester Holt is very biased against Trump- so it's the Lamestream Media and Hillary against Trump.

Is he sick, can someone investigate? It sounds like he may have TB. Can we confirm that he does not in fact have tuberculosis.

Trump campaign should have pushed for Johnson to be included. Would have prevented an ill pissed off Trump being on screen the entire time and Johnson could have occasionally tag teamed HRC. Screaming and interrupting Hillary isn't going to cut into her 20+ point lead with college educated women. Trump's alienating Hillary's most important voting bloc, the same one receiving her target ads.

"Maybe I'm trying to save the money" (in regards to not airing ads) is the most honest thing Trump has said in a while.

Yes I was a racist when I was young and got sued for it but I got the suit dismissed.....

So there.....

Christ, Palm Beach is a tough community?

Back