• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

Hillary talking about cyber security. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Based on your comments it sounds like Lester Holt is very biased against Trump- so it's the Lamestream Media and Hillary against Trump.

The dude had barely got a word in. No way he has even had the opportunity to be biased for or against anyone.

I've always thought Clinton sounds smart as shit, but trump is holding his own

Y'all ever check out trumps race-blind club in Syria-esque Palm Beach? #mostdangerousplaces

Yes I was a racist when I was young and got sued for it but I got the suit dismissed.....

So there.....

We didn't even have to admit we were racist!

Biden-This-Fucking-Guy.gif

I miss the Bern man. Would have been so much better.

Biden also would have been better than these clowns and would have steam rolled Trump.

Objectively Clinton is obviously the person you want running the country, but she may be suffering from the gore problem of sounding too smart, and trump isnt shooting himself in the foot

Why does Hillary keep looking down at the podium? I thought that no notes was part of the rules.

Back