• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

I think I am as independent as a voter can possibly be. Both of these candidates are incredibly poor debaters. Hillary's substance is good. If we were simply reading her words on paper, it would sound fantastic. She really struggles to speak, though. Looks way too often at her notes, has far too many awkward pauses and stumbles, and her voice inflections are hard to listen to.

That being said, HOLY SHIT is Donald Trump unbelievable. Cartoon-level bad. I don't think I have ever heard such hyperbole before. And some of the little phrases he says are almost incoherent. His "stream-of-conciousness" way of talking makes my head hurt.

I love the way Trump spits out the word "knowledge" like it tastes bad in his mouth.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Finally, someone willing to speak truth to fat hackers.

Appreciate an objective analysis. Pretty amazing Trump did ZERO preparation and is still holding his own.

Bob he's trolling you, policy wise Hillary doing very well. Trump one liners are pretty good though. Probably the racist and stop and frisk won't help that was probably his bigger gaffe.

Last edited:
I think I am as independent as a voter can possibly be. Both of these candidates are incredibly poor debaters. Hillary's substance is good. If we were simply reading her words on paper, it would sound fantastic. She really struggles to speak, though. Looks way too often at her notes, has far too many awkward pauses and stumbles, and her voice inflections are hard to listen to.

That being said, HOLY SHIT is Donald Trump unbelievable. Cartoon-level bad. I don't think I have ever heard such hyperbole before. And some of the little phrases he says are almost incoherent. His "stream-of-conciousness" way of talking makes my head hurt.

You didn't just describe an equivalence of poor debate skills.

There's nothing cuter than hearing Trump say the shorthand word "cyber" over and over, knowing that he doesn't have a fucking clue what he's saying.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back