• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

Because it isn't my narrative to prove. It's yours.

What else ya got?

How you figure that? Do you think I give a fuck about proving anything to you or any other Hillshill on here? You've all shown yourselves to be immune to facts.

If Trump's mic wasn't working how did the Trump supporters start cheering after some of the things he said?

If Trump's mic wasn't working how did the Trump supporters start cheering after some of the things he said?

If you really care why don't you look it up and see what the Trump campaign said was the problem. I think the audience having trouble hearing him doesn't mean it was impossible for everyone to. But maybe they said something entirely different. I wasn't paying close attention when I read their complaint.

If you really care why don't you look it up and see what the Trump campaign said was the problem. I think the audience having trouble hearing him doesn't mean it was impossible for everyone to. But maybe they said something entirely different. I wasn't paying close attention when I read their complaint.

Many people are saying, I don't know if it's true or not, but many people, great people, tremendous people, are saying Trump supporters are hard of listening.

Who cares about what the audience heard? That literally only affects the people in the audience.

Who cares about what the audience heard? That literally only affects the people in the audience.

Seems pretty obvious why it's important. If those in attendance can only hear one candidate, the other candidate is unlikely to get similar applause, laughs, etc. And the home viewing audience can be influenced by the reactions of the crowd. There might be other reasons as well. But that's the first I can think of.

So have the bobs watched the debate now?

Fuck no. Why would I waste my time? I've repeatedly said Trump is the worst debater I've ever seen. Just embarrassingly bad. And Hillary is completely full of shit. I don't know how you people could sit through it.

This is what has become of liberalism: people who disagree with us are racists. The press must support us liberals and our preferred politicians and only us liberals and our preferred politicians, if not, it is being inaccurate and unfair. Apparently, this infantile argument, which is more suited for a schoolyard than adult company, is the best Dr. Krugman can think of.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/30/opinion/how-the-clinton-trump-race-got-close.html?_r=0

No sailor, you are a bigot because of your stances and posts on these boards. You've proven this over and over regarding your position on Muslims.

You gotta be PC for RJ! RJ what do ou think about this float in the parade and all the complaining about it? Righeeaous anger or PC social justice warfare run amok?

WCPO_Aurora_parade_1_1475508890201_47263372_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

http://www.wcpo.com/news/region-ind...ing-trump-executing-clinton-in-electric-chair

One float in particular caught the eye of some people who weren’t happy to see it. It depicted Clinton in an electric chair with Trump ready to pull the switch. The float also featured an Easter Island head painted black with a black face and a sign that identified it as President Obama.

"Could have had Donald Trump in the electric chair. It was a tossup," Linkemeyer told WCPO.

And "Christians" in American politics have legislated in over two dozen states that you can take away a gay person job or home just because they are gay.

Many states have tried to enact laws that make it legal not to serve gay people because they are gay. These laws have been created and promoted by "Christians".

American "Christians" persecute gays and want to legalize it more places.

What i don't get is that the term Christian is those that follow the teachings of Jesus. Jesus taught of love and acceptance (lepers, whores, etc.). He spoke to everyone, no one was excluded. I mean Jesus came to die for the sins of mankind, sin did not prevent Jesus from loving and accepting all people. How has this changed? I don't think the New Testament (about Jesus) talks at all about homosexuality...just another hypocritical part included by people hiding their bigotry behind the bible.

1 John 2:11
But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

Back