• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Price is Wrong

What was the scoop on Jones? Great athlete that didn't like getting hit (so insisted on staying at QB) or just a below average QB?

He had the most unorthodox throwing motion. A flat, sidearm style (as if he was carrying a pizza) and no accuracy.

The only thing I remember about Hodges was that god awful pick in the end zone vs Nebraska. I am sure that was on Lobo, but just an awful way to lose the game.

The only thing I remember about Hodges was that god awful pick in the end zone vs Nebraska. I am sure that was on Lobo, but just an awful way to lose the game.

If I recall that correctly, we were 3 points down and the short FG at least would have tied the game. The one thing -- ONE THING -- you couldn't do in that situation was turn it over. And he did. It's moments like those that define you as a player.

If I recall that correctly, we were 3 points down and the short FG at least would have tied the game. The one thing -- ONE THING -- you couldn't do in that situation was turn it over. And he did. It's moments like those that define you as a player.

You are exactly right. A chippie from Swank sends it to OT. If memory serves, Kenny Moore was going nuts in that game - and everyone in the stadium was passing out from Dehydration. SO WAKE FOREST!

And that was after a turnover that have the offense the ball in the red zone.

Hodge shouldn't have been put in that position.

Back