• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Quad Got Rolled After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision?

I understand the sentiment and have seen something similar posted on the boards many many times throughout the years. If this was some random corner of the internet or a YouTube comment section or something I would fully agree. I expect more from Wake grads. I shudder to think of Caturday and the like representing us in the real world.

why do you expect more from wake grads? wake grads are people just like everybody else.

Poor reading comprehension. I really enjoy this board for the good conversation, often with people I vehemently disagree with. My point was that people get worked up when something outrageous gets posted on this board as opposed to random other places on the internet because we're all or are mostly Wake fans/grads.

Yeah, that's it. "Poor reading comprehension." Let me find my LinkedIn page and post my SAT verbal score. LSAT and GRE while I'm at it. :rolleyes: Incidentally, you utterly make my point.

Yeah, that's it. "Poor reading comprehension." Let me find my LinkedIn page and post my SAT verbal score. LSAT and GRE while I'm at it. :rolleyes: Incidentally, you utterly make my point.

NO PERMISSION MODS PLZ BAN

U0AMTv7.gif

ETA: that was kind of a long time ago when i worked for a test prep company...

So your message to me was serious? I don't even have a clue who the fuck you are, what your name is, when you went to Wake, nor do I really give a shit. Goddamn. Cunthurt much?

Back