• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The [Redacted] Zone

cGgZA.jpg

LOL amazing work by the camera crews

4332143330_119f696327.jpg

That smile, combined with his propensity to "pass the buck" when things go wrong is what led me to viewing it as smugness. Granted, it could have been a nervous smile as well, but I just didn't see it that way.

Honestly, I'm not sure which I would prefer to be the actual case.

I was watching the end of the Maryland-Georgia Tech game last night, and absent-mindedly thought that I'd take either of those two coaches over Bz in a heartbeat.

Then, I started thinking some more about who else in the ACC I'd trade him for and quickly realized that I'd rather have any other coach in the conference than him. Either based on past results at their current school or past results at a prior school (for the guys that have only been in the ACC a year or two), there isn't a single coach in the ACC that isn't a better option than Bz. Think I'm wrong? Well, try to imagine any fans of the other 11 schools having this option and trading their guy for Bz. Would never happen.

We've got the worst coach in the ACC, bar none.

Would you trade Bz for the previous coach at each school?

Sidney Lowe was 86-78 at NC State. He's John Wooden compared to [Redacted] with his 17-28 record at Wake and 128-133 in college.

Sidney Lowe was 86-78 at NC State. He's John Wooden compared to [Redacted] with his 17-28 record at Wake and 128-133 in college.

Lowe lured significant talent to Raleigh, his problem was that he could do nothing with it - at least not what he should have been able to do, given such talent.

Last night's loss dropped us back in the zone at 202 after spending a week and a half out.

It will be real hard not to permanently be in the zone after the next 4 games. Much blowout potential.

is it good that the acc tourney no long has a play in game? pretty sure bzz would be playing in it long enough to change the name from the les robinson invitational. or maybe we would say "yippee we got our [Redacted] bid to the les robinson invitational!"

is it good that the acc tourney no long has a play in game? pretty sure bzz would be playing in it long enough to change the name from the les robinson invitational. or maybe we would say "yippee we got our [Redacted] bid to the les robinson invitational!"

Unfortunately, with the addition of Syr and Pitt, perhaps only the top 12 teams will get to participate in the ACC Tourney, so unless we get this ship righted, we maybe on the outside looking in. :mad:

Last edited:
Watch the NCSU video starting at 2:20.

"Bzzz...how concerned are you after a performance like this?"

"Well hey I can tell you THIS. We're all staying here and watching the film once we're done with all of this!"

("What a great answer Bzzz!")
(Pauses to realize he answered inadequately)
(Prepares to throw his team under the bus)
(Wobbles head and weighs option of thowing his team under the bus, but decides against it)
("Brilliant! Take all the blame and praise my players!")

"We've got a great group of guys and...they'll play...I think...they're"

(immediately comes up with better answer!)

"I don't know why we did what we did offensively today. I thought...you know...I thought we..."

(Fuck it)

"I don't know what to say. I really don't."

(Pause)
(Fuck it I'm throwing them under the bus.)

"Ask them."

207!!! WOOOOOTTT!!!!

Took out St. Francis, now we're coming after ya, Quinnipiac!!!

All except Sidney Lowe and Dave Leato

Lowe was better. But Leitao is about a tie. Leitao's teams, on the 1 hand, played better D, but he was an abusive asswipe on the other.:noidea:

Back