• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The [Redacted] Zone

WF back to 204 after a brief run in the 190's.

BC jumps to 240 & will now be hard-pressed to set the bar lower than Bz's '11 mark.

Utah has that on lockdown anyways. Although I guess you could put an asterisk next to that one since they're a first year BCS team.

Arizona State is down there at #222. Funny they have won 7 games all year by these margins:
7, 28, 3, 3, 9, 10, & 4

Not sad at all that good old Buzz reps their 28.

kenpom update: We drop to 212 in the rankings ( I don't really see us challenging the [Redacted] line for the rest of the season) and BC is 239. Should be an exciting finish.

kenpom update: We drop to 212 in the rankings ( I don't really see us challenging the [Redacted] line for the rest of the season) and BC is 239. Should be an exciting finish.

That game is shaping up to be like the Rocky Balboa/Apollo Creed rematch in Rocky II.

Arizona State is down there at #222. Funny they have won 7 games all year by these margins:
7, 28, 3, 3, 9, 10, & 4

Unreal.

KenPom has BC projected to lose by double-digits in 3 of their last 5 games... (only exceptions are us & GT) It will be nearly impossible for them to under-perform those expectations to an extent that would drop them 30+ spots... Looking like our '11 record will stand.

It certainly will for the ACC. Utah's got the BCS conference all-time low on lockdown this year though.

Duncan vs. Van Horn in 1997.

Unwiped ass vs. steaming pile in 2012.

7, 28, 3, 3, 9, 10, & 4

Holy shit. That might be the most depressing statistic I've seen all year.

for me it was the bzz wins at WF .gif. wins against top 25, 50 and 150

For those that missed that gem...

wwCkq.png

7, 28, 3, 3, 9, 10, & 4

Good God.

http://quantball.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/the-[Redacted]-line-2012-futility-rules-the-day/

At least we don't have the history of Oregon State.

For the record, Bzz has been the head coach responsible for 14% (4 of 28 outside the top 150) of all horrid major conference teams over the last 10 seasons counting this year. And he's the only coach to show up on that list at two different schools.

Back