• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

I had a student that wanted to apply to a liberty grad program. She knew nothing about its history or reputation or that of its leadership. I researched the individual program and now I'm getting liberty spam on all my devices. It's awful

T's and P's tough to get that stink off.

Liberty is one big grift. They've been a diploma mill for a long time. They also had a big online presence like a devry years ago. Its all about keeping that sweet sweet cash flowing into the falwell coffers. That family and the moral majority bs really contributed to the beginning of all this evangelical right wing anger that is dragging us down.

That family and the moral majority bs really contributed to the beginning of all this evangelical right wing anger that is dragging us down.

Bingo. The marriage between the Moral Majority and the GOP fundraising apparatus has the most harmful thing that happened to this country in the past 50 years. Horrible, hypocritical, fearful goblins

did typing/finding the spool emoticon save tons of time, Steve

tnMIOQU.png

I do hate it when a twitter thread says "Buckle up!" at the beginning.

Yep…

In the first place, I don’t have or want a twitter account, so can’t read long discussions on the platform.

In the second place, if you’ve got a lot to say at once then write a f’ing article instead of a long string of tweets.

Yep…

In the first place, I don’t have or want a twitter account, so can’t read long discussions on the platform.

In the second place, if you’ve got a lot to say at once then write a f’ing article instead of a long string of tweets.
As of this year (?) you can't read much of anything without an account

(Without doing some complicated workarounds)

Yep...a few posts at a time is about it.

Still resisting.

Last edited:
Anti-vaxx, anti-mask, book-burning, conspiracy theory-spreading televangelist Greg Locke threatens to expose and name the "six witches" who are apparently infesting his church. In his sermon he claims that three of them are sitting in the congregation. Looks like this generation of evangelist con artists has found its version of Jim Bakker and the Falwells.

Back