• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The RTQ Collective Thread

I’ve never heard anything other than what I read here. I just figured that guys were being paid more at some of the bigger programs.

Some are, but it’s not a trend. Also some are probably getting money outside of their collective, but I don’t know that. Like I would guess Caitlin Clark is one of the highest paid college athletes right now. How much she’s getting direct and how much she’s getting from their collective, I don’t know.

This may be what has me confused.
Yeah. There are kids who are sponsored by other companies, etc. those don’t necessarily have anything to do with the school they are attending other than the higher the profile of school they attend the better their ability to cut that deal

Yeah. There are kids who are sponsored by other companies, etc. those don’t necessarily have anything to do with the school they are attending other than the higher the profile of school they attend the better their ability to cut that deal

I still have a bunch to learn. I’m hoping that I can start contributing to RTQ and HPU pretty soon.

That is entirley up to you. Some have decided to give additional. Some have decided to do 50-50.

Happy to connect with you - you're welcome to connect with your Deacon Club rep.
Is there a quick pros and cons resource of giving to the Deacon Club vs. RTQ or splitting donations?

One is strictly for better rosters. The other is for tickets/buildings etc.

Is there a quick pros and cons resource of giving to the Deacon Club vs. RTQ or splitting donations?
Both are vital and necessary to the well-being of Wake Forest Athletics. Happy to hop on a call or further discuss (feel free to discuss with your Deacon Club rep as well).

This is probably easier for me since I get no actual benefit from the DC, but I’ve been doing minimum DC and donating the majority of my money to RTQ. I get that its easier bc I don’t use tickets but I still feel like too few people are even aware of RTQ who casually give to the DC.

spend it all on basketball! just kidding, a little, we might have to figure out how to get most bang for our buck. someone mentioned before that we can only get so good at football and will never really be able to compete with tOSU, Mich, Alabama or Georgia...but we can in basketball!

RTQ will have funs news dropping soon around:
  • Exisiting RTQ products
  • NEW RTQ Products
  • An event supporting the golf programs this Fall

Back