• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The sickest thing I have ever read

At least he didn't get the chance to follow through.

I'm curious as to why you think people wouldn't be shocked or disturbed by that story?

Cynicism born from years of listening to people rationalize almost any and every deviate behavior. Ever hear of NAM/bLA?

What other deviant behavior have you heard people rationalize that would make you think people wouldn't be shocked and disturbed by this?

Also, have you actually ever listened to anybody tried to defend and rationalize NAMBLA? Or do you just assume somebody must be defending and rationalizing it based on the fact that it exists?

What other deviant behavior have you heard people rationalize that would make you think people wouldn't be shocked and disturbed by this?

Also, have you actually ever listened to anybody tried to defend and rationalize NAMBLA? Or do you just assume somebody must be defending and rationalizing it based on the fact that it exists?

Yes, I have and in a very intense way. The loss of conscience which enables normal people to defend such an organization causes me to think that there are folk who defend almost any deviate behavior.

Yes, I have and in a very intense way. The loss of conscience which enables normal people to defend such an organization causes me to think that there are folk who defend almost any deviate behavior.

You're talking about a few thousand sick people in a world with over 7 billion.

If there are 10,000 people who would defend NAMBLA in that manner, that's 0.000001429% of people.

I know a guy that helped prosecute a nambla leader and its really maybe in the hundreds of people at best, probably tens of people that are involved with that group

I know a guy that helped prosecute a nambla leader and its really maybe in the hundreds of people at best, probably tens of people that are involved with that group

Yeah, but those are just the leaders of the organized group. There are a bunch of people who are in favor of the organization but can't meet the strict membership requirements.

Normal people? Really? Who are these people you know who are "normal" and defend what NAMBLA advocates?

Now that gay butt sex is widely accepted and America is finished, there's no end to the deviate behavior people will justify.

Fat Longpig would be a great user name for a bunch of folks around here.

Yeah, but those are just the leaders of the organized group. There are a bunch of people who are in favor of the organization but can't meet the strict membership requirements.

Their football team would still be Wake.

Cynicism born from years of listening to people rationalize almost any and every deviate behavior. Ever hear of NAM/bLA?

Or religious twats who rationalize their bigotry based upon a mythology written down in a book.

Back