• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The sickest thing I have ever read

Or religious twats who rationalize their bigotry based upon a mythology written down in a book.

So only people who believe the Bible really object to the raping and cannibalization of children? Is that your point?

Or, is that you are cynical of everything that Christians oppose including the rape of children?

Actually there are several posts on this thread that prove my fear namely that people will rationalize any behavior except the condemnation of any behavior!

So only people who believe the Bible really object to the raping and cannibalization of children? Is that your point?

Or, is that you are cynical of everything that Christians oppose including the rape of children?

Actually there are several posts on this thread that prove my fear namely that people will rationalize any behavior except the condemnation of any behavior!

didn't the catholic church rape every altar boy in sight, then cover it up?

didn't the catholic church rape every altar boy in sight, then cover it up?

To the extent that that happened it was peculiarly evil! There is an added degree of evil when it is practiced under the cover of professed piety.

Which posts? Do you see people rationalizing NAMBLA's or the cannibal's behavior? Go ahead, point them out

Deviant...not deviate point well taken!

But I deviate. Back to mocking an attempt to say that some behavior is actually evil and that to agree with that behavior is also evil. That is my contention. So continue to shoot it down.

Deviant...not deviate point well taken!

But I deviate. Back to mocking an attempt to say that some behavior is actually evil and that to agree with that behavior is also evil. That is my contention. So continue to shoot it down.

That wasn't your contention

I'm really not confident of what his contention was/is. I am confident that this thread will eventually get around to a claim that this story is equivalent to abortion.

That wasn't your contention

Indirectly. My specific point was that the case reported was extremely sick/evil/DEVIANT; but that some would not see it as such.

The underlying supposition is that some will not condemn any behavior and are by that refusal granting tacit approval of that behavior. Which is itself evil. To refuse to identify evil as evil and condemn it as such is a form of evil.

The worst evil that some can imagine appears to be the suggestion that any particular behavior is evil. The one who actually dares to say that evil is evil is the one to be condemned.

I'm really not confident of what his contention was/is. I am confident that this thread will eventually get around to a claim that this story is equivalent to abortion.

Well I hate abortion.

But that is not what this is about.

I looked into the upbringing of Geoffrey Portway and discovered that he did indeed play High School football, what do you think went wrong mebane?

Indirectly. My specific point was that the case reported was extremely sick/evil/DEVIANT; but that some would not see it as such.

The underlying supposition is that some will not condemn any behavior and are by that refusal granting tacit approval of that behavior. Which is itself evil. To refuse to identify evil as evil and condemn it as such is a form of evil.

You're saying that there are “normal” people that would be OK with someone killing and eating children. Do you have any idea how insane that sounds? What kind of people do you hang out with??

Last edited:
You saying that there are “normal” people that would be OK with someone killing and eating children. Do you have any idea how insane that sounds? What kind of people do you hang out with??

rj said earlier this year that he thinks i'm cool with gassing children in syria

:popcorn:

good show, guys.

Back