• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The sickest thing I have ever read

rj said earlier this year that he thinks i'm cool with gassing children in syria

Did you *explicitly* say you were against killing children? Otherwise, how would we know???

This is how Mebane operates in threads that he starts: when people point out the flaws in his premise, he suggests innocently that he is misunderstood and that the thread should be deleted.

I am fairly certain that there is not a single person here who thinks that child cannibalism/child rape/NAMBLA is morally permissable.

This is how Mebane operates in threads that he starts: when people point out the flaws in his premise, he suggests innocently that he is misunderstood and that the thread should be deleted.

I am fairly certain that there is not a single person here who thinks that child cannibalism/child rape/NAMBLA is morally permissable.

well, I don't know. We didn't start threads about them calling the actions out as evil, so clearly we must be totally on board with them. mebane, OTOH, is definitely better than us for proclaiming their evilness.

But some of us are ok with abortion and GAYBUTTSEX, so we might as well condone this.

Anybody who approves of DEVIANT SEX between two consenting adults (like spanking and handcuffs and role play) would definitely say it's okay to kill and eat children if that's what you want.

Anybody who approves of DEVIANT SEX between two consenting adults (like spanking and handcuffs and role play) would definitely say it's okay to kill and eat children if that's what you want.

EXACTLY. It's the same thing.

it seems to me that mebane's reasoning is a little like a bad excel spreadsheet. he runs into circularity and rather than investigating it, he simply plugs in one number and then believes the outcome.

if someone thinks that this behavior or nambla are okay, then they are, by definition, not normal.

i can't believe none of you bigots are considering the poor boys that NEED the man love.

not that i'm saying killing/raping/eating children is fine, but consensual sex between a child and an adult should be encouraged, so they can learn best practices from someone with more experience.

Now that I think about it, historically, pederasty is far more popular than high school football.

exactly. no way i'm investing my time in molding the future generation unless there's some GAY BUTTSEX involved.

AND...get your facts straight.... This guy is nothing like NAMBLA. In NAMBLA's by-laws they do not advocate eating the children. You would know this if you attended the latest meetings. I will send the meeting notes to you for review.

Back