• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

Apparently there's a presser now with Lucchino who said the sellout sham, I mean "streak", would end, probably very very early in the season (like game 2).

Loved how Lucchino said he didn't read the Francona book saying he wanted to move forward, then no commented both questions from curly haired boyfriend and answered when other peeps asked the same question.

Also, I don't know why, but I feel like this team could click. I'm sure they will falter, but for some reason I think things could work. I feel like Victorino could come back to form, the starters could return to their potential, the bullpen is stacked. It'll be interesting to see if a bat steps up to protect Papi. I'd say call me foolish, but fuck it I am excited to see how things pan out.

What a pleasant opening day. Lester with another 4th inning hiccup. Bradley's patience is amazing. Iglesias dropping that bunt was nice to see, hope he does that more often. Ellsbury off to a great start. Loving it.

Jackie Bradley, Jr.'s plate discipline is phenomenal. Love this kid.

Damn, Yankee Stadium is empty. What a joke.

Missed the game today because I was in trial (following the score on my phone, but still). I am irrationally exuberant about the Jackie Bradley, Jr. era...

Missed the game today because I was in trial (following the score on my phone, but still). I am irrationally exuberant about the Jackie Bradley, Jr. era...

Yeah he is filthy. His catch on the Cano fly was ridiculous, and he doesn't even play left.

Oh and Middlebrooks had 102 fever and still played. Boss. Also players were loving on Gomes for his hustle play to home. Ellsbury had interesting quote saying he was glad to see that because he has been doing it forever and likes seeing others doing it for him.

Back