• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

i wonder if pap will get suspended. that umpire sucked last night

pap is suspended for three games (currently appealing). good start for the bats against the yanks. garcia chased in 1 2/3 which is great. looks like lester is starting to settle down.

Go Sox! Go Bruins! Go Boston! Screw you British Columbia...

Big Papi is awesome right now. that spin move was TIGHT.

Pedroia may need knee surgery, getting examined today.

The Sox had the worst record in the American League when they started the season 2-10. As of this morning, they have the best record in the AL.

Hopefully Pedroia can get the knee fixed and get back on track. I'd rather lose him for a month now and have him healthy for the second half as opposed to him trying to fight through it and continue to struggle.

The Sox had the worst record in the American League when they started the season 2-10. As of this morning, they have the best record in the AL.

Hopefully Pedroia can get the knee fixed and get back on track. I'd rather lose him for a month now and have him healthy for the second half as opposed to him trying to fight through it and continue to struggle.

I said the same thing last night....unreal!

They've gone 33-16 since that horrendous start--playing at a .673 clip over the last two months.

Regarding the Pedroia injury, it'll be interesting to see who gets slotted into the #2 hole. I'm thinking Scutaro (though if Lowrie starts hitting better he could get moved up).

It dawned on me last night that Ellsbury has got a great chance to make the All Star team--he's hitting .307, leads the league in steals, and is hitting everything hard right now.

yeah i was thinking they might move crawford up at first, but then theyd have to shift the whole lineup around cause itd be lefty lefty lefty

yeah i was thinking they might move crawford up at first, but then theyd have to shift the whole lineup around cause itd be lefty lefty lefty

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Crawford/Lowrie platoon in the 2 spot. CC against righties, Lowrie against lefties.

Back