• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

Last night I considered negrepping all you jackasses for your celebratory posts. (Anonymously of course)

he still plays everyday a-hole and he's moved up to 6th in the lineup. pretty awesome.

I guess you SAWX fans are used to platoon OFs getting $100+ million contracts and batting in the bottom of the line-up against lefties.

not bitter at all. just didn't realize how up-tight SAWX fans were. thought they were some good zings. Matt would've liked them.

I actually really like what we did with the draft after day I saw what we did day 2.

Red Sox manager Terry Francona thought it all much ado about nothing. Asked if he'd ever been rankled by the actions of an opposing hitter the way Girardi had been rankled by Ortiz, Francona said: "What's rankled? My pants are rankled."

lolz

When your husband avoids telling you something about a player because he is afraid of your pregnancy rage, it may mean you are too obsessed (but not obsessed enough to name your kid Dustin, so maybe not)

Matt knows how much I love Dustin Pedroia and so this morning when I first read about the surgery/exam...he said "yeah, I didn't want to upset you by telling you last night".

Two 3 game sweeps at NY already. 8 of 9 from them overall. Such a good feeling.

Back