• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead SEASON FIVE THREAD! Good news: Show's back Bad news: So is Hardwick

Still no kid zombies...

Its also a problem that I've noticed if that "humanity" is going to live on, there need to be some surviving children.

There have been kid zombies few but still some. I assume they being little most get eaten whole.

One thing that Sepinwall mentioned was that while the fire hose was bad ass it didn't fit with how zombies are killed.

But that's just wrong. There is no doubt that they are so decomposed by this point that fire hose would blast straight through the skull and destroy that sensitive brain.

Yeah, but some zombies "died" without getting hit in the head with the water. It just hit some in the chest/back and they went down like they just took a shot to the face.

Yeah, but some zombies "died" without getting hit in the head with the water. It just hit some in the chest/back and they went down like they just took a shot to the face.

TRUTHER

Seriously, just... stop watching the show and/or stop complaining about it on a message board.

The ones I saw who were getting hit in the chest and back also eventually got sprayed in the face.

I was kind of meh about Abe/Eugene's climax. Though Eugene was more excited about Abe's earlier climax. Creepy fucker. Though I was hoping little hottie who caught him peeping was going to slide over and get some Abe action threeway. And I'm calling Eugene the perv. :rulz:

I really thought Abe was going to eat a bullet when he dropped to his knees afterwards. But the whole "glass in the fuel line" thing is, other than being utter bullshit (you really think the brittle, 1/10 of a millimeter-thick glass is going to cut through a fuel line?) bought Eugene an ass-kicking from everyone on that bus. Fuck him. And the flashback to when he met Abe really sealed the deal. One less pussy to deal with.

In re: the hose and walkers, remember that they don't always have to kill walkers, just knock them down and incapacitate. So if the water disintegrates the body and renders them helpless, they can lay there and gape and growl all they want (remember Hershel?). It all went a little too fast to really know if they're laying there dead or not. Geez this is dorky.

I said a few years ago that the answer is to move towards the ocean and just go out in a boat. Maybe I'm channeling my inner M. Night. Shamalamadingdong but I like the water for safety. Do some fishing, get a desalination plant working, skip from port to port scavenging, come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs...

And yeah, the fucking Chicago Bears are the NFL's answer to The Walking Dead. The Chicago Playing Like Fucking Decaying, Maggot-covered, Corpses.

Last edited:
Bears beat the shit out of the Falcons tho...

All you need is to take out the Walkers' legs and they can't get ya unless you walk right next to their mouth. So the hose was effective, esp on decayed bods.

Raped his family? Jeezus, who has time for rape early in the apocalypse? Those dudes deserved to die via tomato can.

Makes you wonder who among us is walking around thinking "man, if the world ever goes to shit, I'm just raping everything on day one."

There are def people out there that are like that, quite frightening.

I also know people that will just like to pull the ole rifle out and start killing.

We all have the one friend that would be perfect in a zombie apocalypse situation.

I was kind of meh about Abe/Eugene's climax. Though Eugene was more excited about Abe's earlier climax. Creepy fucker. Though I was hoping little hottie who caught him peeping was going to slide over and get some Abe action threeway. And I'm calling Eugene the perv. :rulz:

I really thought Abe was going to eat a bullet when he dropped to his knees afterwards. But the whole "glass in the fuel line" thing is, other than being utter bullshit (you really think the brittle, 1/10 of a millimeter-thick glass is going to cut through a fuel line?) bought Eugene an ass-kicking from everyone on that bus. Fuck him. And the flashback to when he met Abe really sealed the deal. One less pussy to deal with.

In re: the hose and walkers, remember that they don't always have to kill walkers, just knock them down and incapacitate. So if the water disintegrates the body and renders them helpless, they can lay there and gape and growl all they want (remember Hershel?). It all went a little too fast to really know if they're laying there dead or not. Geez this is dorky.

I said a few years ago that the answer is to move towards the ocean and just go out in a boat. Maybe I'm channeling my inner M. Night. Shamalamadingdong but I like the water for safety. Do some fishing, get a desalination plant working, skip from port to port scavenging, come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs...

And yeah, the fucking Chicago Bears are the NFL's answer to The Walking Dead. The Chicago Playing Like Fucking Decaying, Maggot-covered, Corpses.

Yeah I think I would have at least tried an island in the middle of a lake by now. Or built a dope treehouse

Seems like a port city such as Savannah with natural coast line defenses and a steep sloping landscape that could be used as a perfect zombie herd trap would be the perfect place to go. Fuck D.C. And driving to Savannah from ATL is so rural you may be able to avoid huge herds until you get outside the city limits. Not to mention that the city of Savannah would just be a really cool looking, creepy setting for filming...almost seems to obvious.

Seems like a port city such as Savannah with natural coast line defenses and a steep sloping landscape that could be used as a perfect zombie herd trap would be the perfect place to go. Fuck D.C. And driving to Savannah from ATL is so rural you may be able to avoid huge herds until you get outside the city limits. Not to mention that the city of Savannah would just be a really cool looking, creepy setting for filming...almost seems to obvious.

Tybee Island or the Outer Banks...find a nice large island w/ a single entry way. You could choke off any herd, etc. I also think the Gov's pit idea is under utilized. They should have built earth works around the prison (they didn't have the man power prob). Then you just temporarily water hose the trapped walkers. Then when its half full, fill it back up w/ earth.

Also this is America. Why aren't there entreprenuers out there learning how to "clear" or "protect" from the Walkers and then going out and doing business w/ the survivors? Seems to me there's money/booty to be made in this zombie economy. BOOTSTRAPS people!

Also this is America. Why aren't there entreprenuers out there learning how to "clear" or "protect" from the Walkers and then going out and doing business w/ the survivors? Seems to me there's money/booty to be made in this zombie economy. BOOTSTRAPS people!

:popcorn:

All right, I'll take the bait. It's because of Obamacare, which is obviously a huge failure.

Back