• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead SEASON FIVE THREAD! Good news: Show's back Bad news: So is Hardwick

Last 2 eps have been dreadful. Worst acting ever in last week's ep, then an entire ep devoted to a character nobody cares about this week. Combined with ep 2, which frankly was some much-needed levity following the premier, this season seems to be coasting on the strength of Glen's braining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last 2 eps have been dreadful. Worst acting ever in last week's ep, then an entire ep devoted to a character nobody cares about this week. Combined with ep 2, which frankly was some much-needed levity following the premier, this season seems to be coasting on the strength of Glen's braining.

+1

I dunno I thought this weeks episode was one of the worst ever. Tara was acting like this was a comedy show. Everything out of her mouth was a poorly said 1 liner. Horrendous. And then even at the end, wtf did rosalita wanting to get guns from no matter where come from? i know it was to show tara wasn't going to turn those people in but it was so stupid and didn't need to come from rosalita at the end of this episode.

I dropped out after the season premier. Not out of hate, not out of spite, but I have a rule of thumb that if I have to force myself to watch a show, that there's a sense of obligation, that it's time to get out. That's how it is with WD now. Maybe I'll binge catch up later, another year, but I'm not at that point right now.

Tara's character and story line are not important enough or strong enough to merit a full episode. I thought this was about as bad as the 1.5 hour Morgan episode.

the creator's are completely tone deaf. they don't realize that at this p[oint most people are not sticking around because its a great show. we are sticking around because there are great/fun moments that tease us into what the show could be. then they try and get cute and creative and it falls apart and inspires anger viewing.

it works for them. people are still watching it (me included) but they need someone to reign in some of the bs. also they need someone to point out every one of rick's big decisions have led to terrible consequences. please stop making him that dumb or have people just not listen to him ever again.

Tara's character and story line are not important enough or strong enough to merit a full episode. I thought this was about as bad as the 1.5 hour Morgan episode.

last time i hated a "tv tara" more was true blood. worst tara ever on tv.

I was kind of hoping that when Tara was saying how they killed all the guys at the satellite station that it was going to be all the guys form the colony that just took her in. It was pretty much a toss-a-way episode other than knowing Negan would kill children if needed. The only comedy part of the episode that worked was when Tara flipped the little girl the bird.

At least Morgan is a somewhat interesting character. Nothing interesting about Tara except the amount of weight she apparently gained between last season and this one.

The only point of the episode is adding a new group that has a sh!t ton of guns to the anti negan group. That's now 3 groups (one without guns dummy rick).

still drives me nut that negan and his entire team showed up and knocked on their front door and rick let them in. you don't peak over the wall and hit him with the rpg you had? what a dummy.

can't believe rick is still in charge (and i still care).

Crazy to me that the same writers who craft the poetry that comes out of Negan's mouth are the same idiots who write such moronic action scenes, suspend all rules of time and probability, and created the Asperger tribe.

Think I am officially out.

Yeah, talk about a season with no delivery. They couldn't even kill off Negan, although I have to say that the way he said "Holy shit" when Sasha came out of that coffin might be the funniest moment of the series. I think he said something about the tiger too when he was running around. Nice to see him caught off guard for once, but he seemed more cool about it than concerned. People watched this entire season to see Negan offed, and now they're going to have to watch another season?

And LOL @ "Asperger tribe"... I was thinking to myself, "Hasn't this zombie apocalypse only been going on a couple of years?" as the blonde chick was uttering her cavewoman lines like all language had broken down in that time frame.

Crazy to me that the same writers who craft the poetry that comes out of Negan's mouth are the same idiots who write such moronic action scenes, suspend all rules of time and probability, and created the Asperger tribe.

Think I am officially out.

Ditto. The only way that action sequence makes sense is that if everyone is slaughtered save two or three lucky ones. Not simply all the good guys.

Also, how awesome is Ezekiel as a Tiger trainer: "Hey Simba, go dodge the bullets and eat only the bad guys. Remembe - BAD GUYS only! Go!

Back