• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead SEASON FIVE THREAD! Good news: Show's back Bad news: So is Hardwick

I'm betting not Glenn, that the tv producers want to make a real split here. Just to throw out a real prediction - Maggie.

One thing to brain zombies and quite another to do the living

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was it that bad of an episode? twitter is talking about how it was the worst episode of the whole run, I didn't think that. although what was up with the images of every member while he laid on top of the RV

was it that bad of an episode? twitter is talking about how it was the worst episode of the whole run, I didn't think that. although what was up with the images of every member while he laid on top of the RV

I think it was him imagining what would happen if he didn't do what Negan told him to.

That's the most horrifying sadistic thing I've ever seen on TV. Given the events leading up I was fully expecting rick to slice and dice Carl. I don't think I can watch this shit anymore.

That's the most horrifying sadistic thing I've ever seen on TV. Given the events leading up I was fully expecting rick to slice and dice Carl. I don't think I can watch this shit anymore.

I felt that way too...I can't believe they could show that. I had my eyes covered for most of the scene but saw Glenn after the first bat swing and I thought I was going to be sick.

Almost the whole time I was thinking they wouldn't do that because filming Carl without a left arm for the rest of the run would be a real pain in the ass. At the very end though it really did look like he was in trouble though.

I think I'm one of the few people who didn't think it was as bad as it could have been.

Either way, it was one of the most iconic moments from the comics. They couldn't not do that scene the way they did.

Could've done without the extra scenes of the bodies laying there, heads all pulped. The one of Glen's corpse twitching was definitely not necessary.

it was a rather vile episode, but i guess i was expecting that after reading the comics.

Don't some of you watch GoT, too? Why was this so particularly bad? Because it was on AMC instead of HBO?

Back