• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead SEASON FIVE THREAD! Good news: Show's back Bad news: So is Hardwick

I'm not familiar with that movie, so I just checked it on IMDB. I want to see it now just to see who wins a gruff-off between Wilson, Keach and Robert Loggia.

Moonz told me about it years ago, its weird but awesome.

Damn you dirty apes!

No idea what is coming.

This bomb threat in Midtown Atlanta is gonna make rush hour look like Walking Dead.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of jimmies were suddenly rustled and were suddenly silenced. I feared something terrible happened.

so long wussy tyrese

It was offputting that the guy I agreed w/ was the John Rocker asshole and the people that creeped me out were the dead good guys.

Also the Sopranos called and they want their ghosts back

I'm still confused over how the dead zombies were separated right at the midsection. Did someone just go all Bruce Jenner on them and hit them all right at waist level?

So where are they now geographically? Richmond?

Someone was cutting them in half clearly.

Yes they are in Richmond, 100 miles out of DC

Did anyone pick up the spray paint thing about the wolves?

Wolf Graffiti may tie in to this

The episode sure follows the lyrics

There’s bound to be a ghost at the back of your closet. No matter where you live. There’ll always be a few things, maybe several things that you’re gonna find really difficult to forgive. There’s gonna come a day when you’ll feel better. You’ll rise up free and easy on that day and float from branch to branch, lighter than the air. Just when that day is coming, who can say, who can say, our mother has been absent ever since we found Rome, but there gonna be a party when the wolf comes home. We’re gonna commandeer the local airwaves to tell the neighbors what's been going on, and they will shake their heads and wag their bony fingers in all the wrong directions, and by daybreak we'll be gone. I'm gonna get myself in fighting trim, scope out every angle of unfair advantage. I'm gonna bribe the officials. I'm gonna kill all the judges. It's gonna take you people years to recover from all of the damage

Back