• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

There are zero good female characters in this show. The farmer's daughter had potential, but then she just turned emo for Asians.

LOL.

She is very attractive tho.

There are rumors of a cool chick in the comic series...:eek:

This show really is missing one smoking hot smokeshow chick. Andrea and the farmer's daughter are reasonably attractive, but the show could really benefit from a totally hottie. The kind that makes people on message boards say "yea she's hot but come on. It's a zombie apocalypse! How could she still be that smoking hot!?"

This show really is missing one smoking hot smokeshow chick. Andrea and the farmer's daughter are reasonably attractive, but the show could really benefit from a totally hottie. The kind that makes people on message boards say "yea she's hot but come on. It's a zombie apocalypse! How could she still be that smoking hot!?"

Diff'rent strokes I guess. I think Lauren Cohan (farmer's daughter) is a "smoking hot smokeshow chick". They dowdy her up (or down I suppose) for living in a ZA world.

Zombie Stripper?

jenna-jameson-zombie-stripper-590x498.jpg

Sarah Wayne Callies was hot when she played in that Tarzan show, but now she looks like Skeletor.

kinopoisk.ru-Lauren-Cohan-905788.jpg

farmer's daughter looks good here!

she's an aussie does the accent very well.

Shane needs to die, and I think the creator kind of hinted it was coming soon.

Who is Mosha the created said the comic fans have been begging for and he has been looking for a way to introduce her.

Who is Mosha the created said the comic fans have been begging for and he has been looking for a way to introduce her.

I think it's Michonne or something like that...pretty much just a badass chick with a katana.

kinopoisk.ru-Lauren-Cohan-905788.jpg

farmer's daughter looks good here!

OK yeah I guess I let the fact that the farmer's daughter let Short Round put it in taint my impression of her. She looks pretty fine there. Also, Lori (Rick's wife) is virtually unrecognizable next to the way the actress looks in real life.

She's an american with a British accent, not Australian.
Born in the US

I don't blame her for hooking up w/ Short Round.

He's the first young male that she has encountered and its a stressful situation.

Please leave the damn farm. It took four episodes for something to finally happen.

Shane may end up dying, but I disagree that he needs to die. Re: Otis, he did what he had to do to save Carl. Since then he may have become an asshole, but he has been mostly reasonable. He tried to be realistic about Sophia but kept on searching anyway. He trained the group to use guns and protect themselves. He got some ass, which just about every character, especially Herschel, could use right about now. And finally, he manned up and did what everyone in the camp wanted to do about the barn walkers, and now the Sophia issue is closed so they can move on. If anything I think Shane deserves some thanks.

I recognize that Shane and Rick are going in different directions, and in a zombie world it's a fight to see whose rules govern.

Shane may end up dying, but I disagree that he needs to die. Re: Otis, he did what he had to do to save Carl. Since then he may have become an asshole, but he has been mostly reasonable. He tried to be realistic about Sophia but kept on searching anyway. He trained the group to use guns and protect themselves. He got some ass, which just about every character, especially Herschel, could use right about now. And finally, he manned up and did what everyone in the camp wanted to do about the barn walkers, and now the Sophia issue is closed so they can move on. If anything I think Shane deserves some thanks.

I recognize that Shane and Rick are going in different directions, and in a zombie world it's a fight to see whose rules govern.

It is going to be like the kiddies fighting over Team Vampire or werewolf in twilight.

It is going to be Team Rick vs Team Shane until something big happens.

he is probably my favorite he will be team Rick

Back