• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

Go

Deacsbravesdawgsetc
Reaction score
Pretty impressive season opener.

edited to start a Season 3 thread!

Last edited:
Really? I thought it was pretty boring actually. Also I am beginning to hate some of the characters. I have no sympathy for the girl that wanted to kill herself, she is a bitch and I wish she had died. Same goes for the short haired girl, don't care about her or her daughter. Now the redneck he is becoming bad ass.

Really? I thought it was pretty boring actually. Also I am beginning to hate some of the characters. I have no sympathy for the girl that wanted to kill herself, she is a bitch and I wish she had died. Same goes for the short haired girl, don't care about her or her daughter. Now the redneck he is becoming bad ass.

I was begging for that girl to stay in the CDC last season.

It was incredibly boring. Basically it was 10 minutes of people hiding under cars, and then 50 minutes of people bitching at each other. The show would be much better if they killed off everyone but Rick, the old guy, and the redneck.

I thought it was decent but it could be better. Is this season 6 episodes as well? I wish they would kill off the cop best friend that was banging nicks wife. Felt bad for the boy.

Didn't the friend get bit last season I could have swore he did during the camp raid.

think the season is a 13 episode season. also most watched show ever on AMC in the key demos. 2nd to NFL for most watched program last night

BostonDeac said:
think the season is a 13 episode season. also most watched show ever on AMC in the key demos. 2nd to NFL for most watched program last night

Was last night the premiere? So, I can power through season 1 this week, and catch it on demand.

Glad you started this thread. I thought the opener was pretty solid. As for the characters, Shane's southern accent drives me nuts, I don't remember Andrea looking that hot last season, and Daryl is a badass.

Looking forward to finding out what the scientist at the CDC told Rick.

Just watched the premier on amctv.com. Kind of weird to have such a long gap between what is actually episode six and episode seven of a series, even if episode six did function as the season finale with the CDC explosion, etc.

I enjoyed the sequence with the herd moving through the traffic jam and everyone hiding under cars. I'm a bit over the "is every corpse going to come alive" suspense, as when Rick's son found the knives (with the subtle Gerber product placement). If the zombies ever get smart enough to play dead, the living are up a proverbial creek.

I was a little bit disappointed at the pacing for the rest of the episode. This felt like a long episode to deal with essentially an afternoon and part of the next morning.

The show is too angsty for me. I wish the group would just get along and the conflicts would be with the zombies and other humans. The female characters are brutal across the board.

They should stretch out the search for the girl over the course of the entire season. Then, in the last scene of the season finale, reveal that they still haven't found her. #whatwouldthekillingdo?

I have a hard time with the eye-rollingly cheesy dialogue and boring, unlikeable characters. The buzz coming into the season premiere was that things had improved, but I didn't notice a big difference based on the season premiere.

You guys are picky about TV.

Andrea got a boob job over the break, too bad they can't feed the Doc from Prison Break some sammiches, she's looking a little too thin for my tastes.

Apparently the graphic novels get darker and darker, I'm hoping the tv show follows suit.

I enjoyed it.

Really curious what they're going to do with a kid shot in the gut, but I'm guessing we're meeting new people next week.

And kind of a shame that one of the most interesting characters on the show wasn't even in the graphic novels (Darryl).

Have they set down a solid timeline yet? How long between zombies/military invasion of the hospital and when Rick met back up with his family?

Were Shane and Mrs. Grimes together before Rick got shot? Or did Shane really fall that hard for Mrs. Grimes in a couple of months?

They definitely got pretty violent in this episode...the squishing fruit sounds are cringe-worthy.

I don't care for the dumb drama between Rick, his wife, and his best friend, but let's be realistic...without it, it would basically be an hour of hiding from zombies and kicking their asses every week. I love zombie stuff as much as anybody, but that would get old pretty quick.

The scene with them under the cars was definitely the highlight.

As for those complaining about the blonde chick, this show needs some T&A. Not sure what they did in the offseason, but she looked freaking hot last night.

Not much for hot chicks on the show they need to add some more "talent".

And no one ever answered my question

I could of swore Shane got bit during episode 5? or 6? last season when the zombies attacked the camp killing the sister did or did he not? I guess I could check on netflix.

Not much for hot chicks on the show they need to add some more "talent".

And no one ever answered my question

I could of swore Shane got bit during episode 5? or 6? last season when the zombies attacked the camp killing the sister did or did he not? I guess I could check on netflix.

Not that I remember...

Amy and the redneck wifebeater were attacked/killed.

Jim was bit but didn't turn...they tried to get him to the CDC but he couldn't make it and they left him on the side of the road.

Back