• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

Hey, logistics. Finally they might tackle some of the questions they should have been tackling all along.

Also glad to see D'Angelo get some run. Who's next? Dukie?

I thought the last half of Season 3 was hot dogshit. The Andrea/Governor stuff was awful beyond words and the zombies seemed like an afterthought. Too many undercooked and uninteresting character arcs also. That said, the trailer for Season 4 actually looks pretty good. It looks like the zombies are going to gain in numbers and will actually cause tension again, instead of characters like Andrea (RIP) being able to easily dispatch of three at a time without breaking a sweat. There's a way to balance the zombie threat with the human threat, but Season 3 never figured it out.

instead of characters like Andrea (RIP) being able to easily dispatch of three at a time without breaking a sweat.

And then struggle to fight off one nerd zombie even though she had half an hour to uncuff herself. Stupid bitch. I'm glad she's dead. I really am.

And then struggle to fight off one nerd zombie even though she had half an hour to uncuff herself. Stupid bitch. I'm glad she's dead. I really am.
Yeah, I'm glad both she and Lori were put to rest. Although I wish T-Dogg was still around. The only thing I'm worried about is, after they kill off an annoying character (DALE!), they always overwrite another character to make them extraordinarily annoying too. I'm just wondering who it'll be this time. I'd guess Carol.

Yeah, I'm glad both she and Lori were put to rest. Although I wish T-Dogg was still around. The only thing I'm worried about is, after they kill off an annoying character (DALE!), they always overwrite another character to make them extraordinarily annoying too. I'm just wondering who it'll be this time. I'd guess Carol.

Hersch

That season 4 preview is incredible. Def understand why Mazzara was axed after seeing that 2nd half of season 3.

The ZOMBIES ARE THE SHOW. Make them the threat and make a few people the other bad guys assisting the ZOMBIES.

Also, Deangelo B

It looks like non-comic readers don't have to worry about spoilers from comic readers, none of that preview looked like anything I've read (up to issue 100).

It looks like non-comic readers don't have to worry about spoilers from comic readers, none of that preview looked like anything I've read (up to issue 100).

Its time to diverge from the comic strip anyways.

i recently started watching this show and just finished the third season. this is the most accurate thing any one has ever said about the entire series. Bitch had to go

Back