• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

So, I thought about reading the comic, until I looked it up and realized it's 108 ISSUES LONG! Ain't nobody got time for that ...

The best part of the episode, IMHO, was the moment when the Gov. handed the sniper rifle to Tyrese and said, very creepily, thank you. Summed up his mental state perfectly.

E3znj66.jpg

Who is the random woman above Carl?

Who is washing these goddamned clothes? Where are they getting them from?!?

The Gov went from wearing plaids and Ralph Lauren casuals to dressing like the grim damn reaper. Is there a Goths R Us still running in Woodbury?!? And where the hell did Hershel's leg come from?!? I thought it was chopped off.

Fuck this show.

I like Carl's pose in that picture. It screams, "what the fuck are we even doing right now? This is so stupid."

You are not alone...I'm about to the point where Darryl and Carl are the only ones I like.

I don't understand why so many of you hate Rick. I thought Carl was turning bad ass he was suppose to be a less moral version of his dad, but now I think mini governor if he continues his current route. You can be hardcore in the time he is coming up in, but I think if he continued his current way he would never give anyone a chance and eventually in that world you have to if you want to gain allies and replenish forces.

Because Rick is a dickbag that can't ever decide what the hell he wants or how he would even choose to go about it.

Oh, and he sees imaginary dead people. What a pussy.

Because Rick is a dickbag that can't ever decide what the hell he wants or how he would even choose to go about it.

Oh, and he sees imaginary dead people. What a pussy.

I imagine trying to be a leader and having everyone's lives in your hands would be difficult in that situation. And surely you are mature enough to understand that he was going through some emotional trauma and stress when Lori died. Topping off with the fact that she died before they were fixed.

Rick and Darryl are my favorite characters either one of those gets killed and I am pissed.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!!!11!! Amirite?

Read somewhere online that Laurie Holden (Andrea) said she was called back after filming wrapped because they wanted to give her more screentime in the finale, hoping to get an emotional reaction from the audience and gain sympathy.

More than anything, I think that shows how out of touch the writers are with the general audience. You can't take a character that's universally hated and drag her scenes out, thinking it'll make her more sympathetic. It just annoys the audience that we have to spend even more time with such a moronic character. If they wanted a more emotional reaction from the audience, they should've written her better for the last two seasons. T-Dog's death was more emotional than Andrea's and they didn't even give him any fucking lines.

you also can't expect the audience to care about the relationship between her and michone since they never fleshed out michone's character. andrea's character was fleshed out as awful (she never made one good decision. ever.) they also never gave the viewers anything with the relationship to make you care teh michone stayed with her at the end. awful. now that they have given michone the beginnings of a personality she might be ok next season.

If everyone is looking forward to a more apocalyptic, zombie-focused fourth season, I think we're in for a world of pain now that the prison has turned into a nursing home. (Assuming they don't have the balls to let the oldsters die in a zombie attack/leave them behind.)

Season 4 trailer released this morning. Hopefully I haven't just watched all of the action from the entire season in one clip. Looks pretty good though.

Back