• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Wall, Believe Me

I wonder how many donations end up in the pockets or bank accounts of Trump and his cronies? The people likely to donate to this are the same rubes who waste large amounts of money on lottery tickets, buy crappy products on late-night infomercials, and send their college tuition savings for their kids or grandkids to televangelists and other religious charlatans.

...and complain about paying taxes.

...without actually paying much, if anything, in federal income tax.

Man this guy sucks at negotiating. $4600 per foot of border wall? That seems steep.

47 Billion to Wall off the entire US/Mexico border. Great fucking use of taxpayer funds. Should definitely see the ROI on this one.

I'm sure that older Trumpites will be glad to take cuts in their Social Security and Medicare payments to pay for the wall. #maga

Man this guy sucks at negotiating. $4600 per foot of border wall? That seems steep.

47 Billion to Wall off the entire US/Mexico border. Great fucking use of taxpayer funds. Should definitely see the ROI on this one.

That’s a shit ton of Doritos

Back