• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Wall, Believe Me

93f.gif

I like how they gave him a personal pan sized piece for his tiny mitts

“The things they want us to do are so horrifying,” a veteran federal prosecutor said of his new marching orders. “They want to do harboring cases of three or more people . . . so if you’re illegal and you bring your family over, then you’re harboring your kid and your wife and you can go to jail.”

As Sessions put it: “This is a new era. This is the Trump era.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/law-order-sanity-damned-article-1.3056800

“The things they want us to do are so horrifying,” a veteran federal prosecutor said of his new marching orders. “They want to do harboring cases of three or more people . . . so if you’re illegal and you bring your family over, then you’re harboring your kid and your wife and you can go to jail.”

As Sessions put it: “This is a new era. This is the Trump era.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/law-order-sanity-damned-article-1.3056800

"Christian"

Trump lawyer says sanctuary city directive is 'narrow'

During a hearing on lawsuits filed by San Francisco and Santa Clara County challenging the administration, acting Asst. Atty. Gen. Chad A. Readler said Trump’s Jan. 25 order was intended merely to highlight an issue the president cares deeply about and would apply “only to a limited range of grants” from the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security.

“We don’t know yet exactly how the policy is going to be applied,” Readler told U.S. District Court Judge William H. Orrick, a President Obama appointee. “We don’t know whether there will be any enforcement action and what it will look like.”

Readler’s statements were the first indication that Trump’s executive order might have little bite.

Remember when it wasn't a ban, then the courts used his words to show he meant it as ban, yeah it's now been weeks and that interview and his morning tweets more enter this into evidence of the intent to ban.

GOP lawmaker introduces bill to crowdfund border wall

Appearing on Fox News on Monday afternoon, Black said the bill would allow those “who really want to see a secure border” to donate to a trust to raise money for the security measure.

“What happened to Mexico paying for it?” Fox's Harris Faulkner asked.

“I would like for Mexico to pay for that, and I’m not close enough to the administration to see what kind of pressure they’re putting on them,” said Black, who is running for governor in Tennessee.

Mexicans can use Kickstarter too. So it all works out.

you know what, if rubes want to buy the wall, let 'em pay for it. better than using my tax dollars

yeah but they don't have any money cause coal jobs lost. And Obamacare made them broke. And regulations killed their desire to start businesses

they have money to buy obnoxious hats and guns. time to make some tough budget decisions

Back