• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Whitest Thing You've Ever Done

freakadeac

Reaction score
What is the "whitest" thing you've ever done? Unless you're OldGoldBeard ... oh, nevermind. Everybody, whats the most stereotypically white thing you've ever done?

I played golf and was star of the chess team in high school. I also have a couple of Journey songs on my iPad.

But today, I was the whitest person in town. I drove my Jetta to the local Chinese buffet restaurant, and I parked in a nearby vacant lot so nobody would ding my doors! Not only that, but I went inside to eat, and I filled my plate full of baby carrots! I had such a natural high when I left, I turned my car radio to the local Sirius channel and turned up the volume. There was a catchy tune on about "you make me feeeel like I've been locked outta heaaaaven ...", and I was really enjoying myself!

I went to a Ray LaMontagne concert, and I own multiple Wes Anderson movies.

no way that going to wake is the whitest thing anyone on this board has done

Set up a custodial brokerage account for my 1 year old.

Will the Asian go to the all you can eat Asian Buffet in the Most Asian Thing You've Ever Done parody thread?

In law school, our non christian buddy Rosen would wrap the eggrolls up in napkins and slip them out in his sweat pants pockets. That's pretty Jewish sounding.

Will we have two separate Indian parodies, or will dot and feather appear jointly?

Will the Asian go to the all you can eat Asian Buffet in the Most Asian Thing You've Ever Done parody thread?

In law school, our non christian buddy Rosen would wrap the eggrolls up in napkins and slip them out in his sweat pants pockets. That's pretty Jewish sounding.

Will we have two separate Indian parodies, or will dot and feather appear jointly?

Who was the one who started the thread about whether or not he should take the asians in his office to a Chinese buffet? I can't remember exactly, but it was hilarious.

Koreans and an all you can eat buffet

old boards, believe it dropped off

Went to a rap concert at a small venue in Chicago and thought that'd be pretty urban of me. Crowd was literally all white people.

Does it say something that this thread has more responses to the question and fewer tags?

I once went to a Parliament concert and didn't smoke weed.

Which is whiter, going to a Tom Jones, Simon and Garfunkel, or Peter Paul and Mary concert?

Which is whiter, going to a Tom Jones, Simon and Garfunkel, or Peter Paul and Mary concert?

Tom Jones concert: black businessman at a convention in Las Vegas gets comped ticket.

Peter Paul and Mary concert: black radical in 1960s NYC befriends Mary Travers, and she gives him a free ticket.

Simon & Garfunkel concert: whiter than the Daytona 500.

Back