• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Whitest Thing You've Ever Done

Saw Nelson and Enuff z Nuff in concert at the Joel.

Does it say something that this thread has more responses to the question and fewer tags?

No, white people are not a negatively subjectified(?) minority, and our stereotypes are not just different forms of ignorance and illegality.

No, white people are not a negatively subjectified(?) minority, and our stereotypes are not just different forms of ignorance and illegality.

You have to dig deeper for white stereotypes...like nationality or regional stereotypes (i.e. redneck).

Heres a white stereotype: white folks like to point out their own potential grammatical errors on online forums out of fear of the grammar nazis.

You have to dig deeper for white stereotypes...like nationality or regional stereotypes (i.e. redneck).

From my experience with friends, black northerners stereotype black southerners in nearly the same way, just without racism. Apparently every southerner is a poor idiot with 2 teeth, no matter what color we are.

Having consistently clear cars with shiny chromed wheels is not a form of either ignorance or illegality. Its actually indicative of hard work, pride, and attention to details.

Having consistently clear cars with shiny chromed wheels is not a form of either ignorance or illegality. Its actually indicative of hard work, pride, and attention to details.

I'm not black, so i'm not going to debate the relative offensiveness of individual black stereotypes. I'd rather just keep piling on Disco Dan on the sports board.

I recently drove sitting straight up with my hands at 10 and 2 while paying perfect attention to the road.

There have been times when I was in politics that I was the closest person in the room to a non-white. In every way possible.

There have been times when I was in politics that I was the closest person in the room to a non-white. In every way possible.

Yeah, I've seen you go into the chambers of the State Elections Board. You were the only guy with any swagger.

paid full price for a flannel shirt at the LL Bean flagship store in Maine

Back