• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Whitest Thing You've Ever Done

I skimmed through The Bachelor thread.

A couple of years ago, I stayed at my buddy's place in Arlington. Several of my friends from law school were also staying there. We woke up and walked to Starbucks and then swung by the Apple Store, Barnes & Noble, and Crate & Barrel. On the way back, I ran into a friend from Wake with his fiancee. Then we went to the Georgetown game, came back and went to Trader Joe's to pick up ginger beer for Dark and Stormies.

That night we had baked ziti and cheesecake and then put suits on to go celebrate NYE at an overpriced All You Can Drink event in DC. Came home and smoked cigars on his balcony. Woke up and watched EPL and read Financial Times.

A couple of years ago, I stayed at my buddy's place in Arlington. Several of my friends from law school were also staying there. We woke up and walked to Starbucks and then swung by the Apple Store, Barnes & Noble, and Crate & Barrel. On the way back, I ran into a friend from Wake with his fiancee. Then we went to the Georgetown game, came back and went to Trader Joe's to pick up ginger beer for Dark and Stormies.

That night we had baked ziti and cheesecake and then put suits on to go celebrate NYE at an overpriced All You Can Drink event in DC. Came home and smoked cigars on his balcony. Woke up and watched EPL and read Financial Times.

Whitest not most pathetic

I bought an R. Kelly album. Containing the song "I Believe I Can Fly".

I ate fried chicken using a knife and fork and then left a tip.

I pay lots and lots of money to run and ride a bike and swim.

This might be the winner.

I bought a hat the other day and bent the bill.

I also tried to imitate Jeff [Redacted] and felt pretty white.

i own this hat.

106600439_2009-wake-forest-ncaa-collge-titleist-baseball-hat-.jpg

Back