• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
turkey_vulture.jpg.webp

Picking up some Jersey Mike’s today on the way into Kiawah. Might break a window while I’m there. Outrageous.

All went downhill after the grocery became Harris Teeter
The teeter was a great option for sandwiches, especially after the soup place left. If you want my scorching hot taek, it went downhill when they permitted the building of the hotel next to the village.

Picking up some Jersey Mike’s today on the way into Kiawah. Might break a window while I’m there. Outrageous.
My guy is literally gonna drive right past Wild Olive to eat some Jersey Mike's. My brother in Christ, you dont drive down Maybank Highway on John's Island so you can eat at Jersey Mike's.

What means more to that special someone in your life? The soulless digits of an e Gift Card or knowing you took the time to find that physical card, lovingly wrap it and place it in a special spot under the tree?
that's right

nothing says I know you and I love you like a gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back