• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Cher were the lead singer of Led Zeppelin instead of Robert Plant ?

Still awesome, right ?

Start the GoFundMe to send Mako to every game ASAP. I don't care if we have to pay for a Limo to get him there and back (or a party bus so he can do his WOD on the way?)

But I had to cancel the doctor’s appointment for my physical I made and cleared 3 months ago because there aren’t enough teachers in the building to cover my class for an hour. I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves

But I had to cancel the doctor’s appointment for my physical I made and cleared 3 months ago because there aren’t enough teachers in the building to cover my class for an hour. I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves
just noting what happens when republicans run your state for a while

non-politically

I was actually just thinking about this this week — headlights seems so much brighter now

anyone else notice this?

My wife's work car has this problem. I go out with her on late night emergency calls sometimes and every time at least 3 people are flashing the brights at us to get us to turn our brights off. I honestly worry that some dude in rural north Florida going to get pissed and shoot her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back