• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time magazine did a good job making someone who is conventionally very attractive look so incredibly un-sexy with their Taylor Swift cover shoot
She also said some genuinely unhinged stuff in the article

Yeah I used to have Wake grads as both of my nextdoor neighbors.

does taylor count as a self-made billionare more or less than warren buffett

what is a "self-made" billionaire

you made a billion by taking it from other people

does taylor count as a self-made billionare more or less than warren buffett
and does it really matter ?

Her dad is/was an investment advisor for Merrill. Nice job but not gazillionaire stuff.

what is a "self-made" billionaire

you made a billion by taking money from other people

right i knew that would be a triggerrrrrrrrrrrr phrase

but he just made it moving paper around and she's some how managed it as a performer

like can you imagine what an adult social interaction would be like for a kid that grew up in Disney Village??

infantilization of the populace

the community is a complete bubble, totally separate from the real world, totally flat and zero grit

I can’t imagine a single interesting piece of culture can emerge form a place like that
How is it infantilizing anyone if they choose to live there? they've done it themselves.
Maybe people who live there don't WANT grit
I bet some fascinating culture emerges from it.

If you build it they will come..and you know that community will be pristine. Good for Disney and Disney addicts who want that. Supply and Demand baby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back