• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This Is The End

I really enjoyed it...probably more than Man of Steel.

SPOILERS:
I know I'm in the minority, but I loved the last 20 or so minutes. I thought everything from Craig Robinson's sacrifice, to the McBride/Tatum/Franco cannibal scene, to the Whitney Houston song playing during Seth falling, to BSB's final cameo was very funny. Nothing tops the McBride/Franco cumming scene though. That will go down as an all-timer as far as modern comedy scenes.

celine dion, cmon bro

Saw it last night and thought it was pretty damn funny. Michael Cera and Danny McBride were my favorites. The cumming scene and the Jonah Hill exorcism scene had me rolling. "Oh really Jay, does the power of Christ compel me?"

Saw it this weekend and thought it was really funny. I agree that Danny McBride and Michael Cera stole the show. Probably my two favorite scenes were the James Franco and Danny McBride one that several people have referenced in this thread and when Michael Cera blows cocaine in the guys face.

Saw this last night. Funny stuff. Favorite was the McBride breakfast when he is describing the guys night before at the party. "Yeah, like Franco did not suck any dicks last night." Cut to Franco with milk dribble on his beard.

Back