• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

They need to communicate in order to operate. Effects-based targeting is not a new concept to people who plan air campaigns.

To review: you do not have to hit the artillery if you hit C&C&C centers of gravity. An idle weapon cannot hurt you.

worked fine in WWI

Which is more? The number of artillery pieces North Korea has or the number of L's jhmd has?

The artillery would certainly cause some casualties but, unless they have shells loaded with Sarin or VX, I don't think it will be as deadly as people think. Initial airstrikes will neutralize all known positions and I'm sure we have a good grasp on where they are, despite McCain's blustering.

It is certainly possible that they have chemical loads ready to go, though, and that would be awful.

I love jhmd battles because he generally smokes all of you, and yet ya think he's the one taking L's.

carry on

This thread has been very entertaining recently. However, I don't think that DV7 should try to debate anything with JHMD...unless it is something about European Soccer.

JHMD is without a doubt one of the sharpest, most intelligent posters on this board....and also probably one of the most successful in life and in his chosen career.

There seems to be quite a few posters on these boards whose parents didn't get their money's worth from that high-dollar WFU education.

guys like BKF are the reason snake-oil salesmen have been in business since time immemorial

This thread has been very entertaining recently. However, I don't think that DV7 should try to debate anything with JHMD...unless it is something about European Soccer.

JHMD is without a doubt one of the sharpest, most intelligent posters on this board....and also probably one of the most successful in life and in his chosen career.

There seems to be quite a few posters on these boards whose parents didn't get their money's worth from that high-dollar WFU education.

giphy.gif

And why one is now President of the United States.

The reason he is President is because you guys managed to run the "most qualified person for anything, ever" straight into a stone wall.

sure, and the fact that dumb people will vote for a guy who makes a bunch of rube boner-inducing promises only to reverse all of them in less than 3 months and then those same people will defend those reversals because they're idiots

sure, and the fact that dumb people will vote for a guy who makes a bunch of rube boner-inducing promises only to reverse all of them in less than 3 months and then those same people will defend those reversals because they're idiots

Yes We Can.

They need to communicate in order to operate. Effects-based targeting is not a new concept to people who plan air campaigns.

To review: you do not have to hit the artillery if you hit C&C&C centers of gravity. An idle weapon cannot hurt you.

Which has nothing to do with your claim that NK couldn't respond to a strike because most of their cities don't have electricity.

But good job good effort.

Which has nothing to do with your claim that NK couldn't respond to a strike because most of their cities don't have electricity.

But good job good effort.

If you can't connect the dots between a total void of infrastructure to a simplistic CCC structure, well, actually I take that back. You probably can't.

But the people who do this professionally can, which is what matters.

If you can't connect the dots between a total void of infrastructure to a simplistic CCC structure, well, actually I take that back. You probably can't.

But the people who do this professionally can, which is what matters.

Total void of civilian infrastructure =/= total void of military infrastructure. Especially in NK.

But I'm sure you knew that already.

Back