• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

Classic jhmd deflection when he has no response to a point.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I feel like the point at issue in this post (Dem electoral malpractice) was fully proven for all the world to see last November. Gracefully refraining from piling on is not deflection.

I guess people have been referencing this, but I completely missed it.
https://qz.com/962274/donald-trump-...n-is-in-a-fox-news-interview/?utm_source=qzfb

Asked by Fox & Friends co-host Ainsley Earhardt on April 17 whether he has ruled out a military strike on Pyongyang, Trump repeatedly referred to North Korea’s leader as “this gentleman”—and implied he was dealing with the same “gentleman” that former presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama had grappled with:
“You know, they’ve been talking with this gentleman for a long time. You read Clinton’s book, he said, ‘Oh, we made such a great peace deal,’ and it was a joke. You look at different things over the years with President Obama. Everybody has been outplayed, they’ve all been outplayed by this gentleman. And we’ll see what happens. But I just don’t telegraph my moves.”
Unfortunately for Trump, the “gentleman” Clinton was talking to during his presidency was in fact Kim Jong-il—the now-deceased father of Kim Jong-un.

What were you doing in 1972? Seems irresponsible to not be working for a year with a wife and kid counting on you. Was this your BillBrasky year?

My first job out of WF was as an administrative trainee with Burlington Industries. I started that in July, 1968. Was drafted 30Apr69. After my ETS on 29Apr71 I returned to that job...where I stayed until I took a job in the family business (where I had worked during my summers at WF) in January of 1973. My father-in-law had health problems and died from a heart attack at age 62 in August, 1973....throwing me into the position of running the 35-employee company whether I was ready of not.

No time off work for me. I couldn't keep going to school & living the party life until age 25-28 like many guys on these boards today.

Last edited:
My first job out of WF was as an administrative trainee with Burlington Industries. I started that in July, 1968. Was drafted 30Apr69. After my ETS on 29Apr71 I returned to that job...where I stayed until I took a job in the family business (where I had worked during my summers at WF) in January of 1973. My father-in-law had health problems and died from a heart attack at age 62 in August, 1973....throwing me into the position of running the 35-employee company whether I was ready of not.

No time off work for me. I couldn't keep going to school & living the party life until age 25-28 like many guys on these boards today.

Wait BKF is Randleman's version of Jared Kushner? That's amazing. Couldn't get a real job out of college so he went to work for his father in law. His entire life's work can be boiled down to inheriting his father-in-law's company. I bet he still lives in his father in laws house too.

so you rail on these WFU guys for getting shit for free and you just posted that you got a whole company handed to you for free. lol dumbfuck

I was worried you may have braskyied away a year of your life. Thanks for clearing up that gap in your resume.

so you rail on these WFU guys for getting shit for free and you just posted that you got a whole company handed to you for free. lol dumbfuck

I get really tired of people who live off family ties or marry into money looking down on hard working Americans.

Wait BKF is Randleman's version of Jared Kushner? That's amazing. Couldn't get a real job out of college so he went to work for his father in law. His entire life's work can be boiled down to inheriting his father-in-law's company. I bet he still lives in his father in laws house too.

There's literally no way a person could be more Wake Forest. Classic.

I never owned a single share of that company....and I didn't go to work for that company out of college. I didn't go to work for that company until Jan, 1973. I graduated in June, 1968. Worked 2 1/2 years with Burlington Industries and 2 years in the army before that.

Last edited:
Bkf is one bitter man.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I never owned a single share of that company....and I didn't go to work for that company out of college. I didn't go to work for that company until Jan, 1973. I graduated in June, 1968. Worked 2 1/2 years with Burlington Industries and 2 years in the army before that.

So after 4.5 years of experience, you got a job you would have gotten regardless simply because you married into it.

Back