• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday Night College Football Games Thread

Damn, Oregon getting abused by the Stanford O-Line.

L
oregon-o-small.jpg
L

Wow, Oregon's defense is just soft. Bama's running game would devour this defense. Famous Jameis vs. Bama should be fun.

I almost feel bad for Oregon. They just can't win big games.

I'm going to feel bad for all of us if we get tOSU in the title game again.

Mariotta looks like shit tonight.

Oregon is good until they have to play Stanford, then they suck

Cliffs on how Baylor stayed good and seemingly got better post-RGIII?

Going into 2009, Baylor hadn't had a winning season since the SWC dissolved in 1995.

Going into 2008, Stanford hadn't had a winning season since Ty Willingham's last season in 2001.

We beat both of these teams. This is unreal.

Going into 2009, Baylor hadn't had a winning season since the SWC dissolved in 1995.

Going into 2008, Stanford hadn't had a winning season since Ty Willingham's last season in 2001.

Innovative offense, lots of money, a great recruiting. Being in TX helps

Recruiting and Art Briles. We are deeper now at every position than when we had RG3. And RG3 is one of the big reasons kids want to come to Baylor. This is our 3rd string running back tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It looks like both Stanford and Baylor will win big games tonight and solidify their high rankings. Yet only four years ago the Deacs played these teams in back to back weeks and did pretty well. Though neither Baylor nor Stanford was ranked when they played Wake, both teams were on the rise. It's surprising to see just how high they have risen.

Luck%20Griffin%20QB%2009-L.jpg

me and my friend still talk about how mindblowing it was that we got to see those QB's live in back to back weeks. something to tell the kids one day..

also am i the only one who wants to see whOregon come back and make this a game?

me and my friend still talk about how mindblowing it was that we got to see those QB's live in back to back weeks. something to tell the kids one day..

also am i the only one who wants to see whOregon come back and make this a game?

Well, so far "the greatest Thursday night in college football history" has been a bit boring.

And Russell Wilson was the QB in our next FBS opponent home game that year.

Maybe the connection with the Elon game in between will be that we were facing our future coach

Yes.

Back