• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday Night TV Thread

RIP The Office. If the past couple of seasons haven't been bad enough, I think last night's episode, following last week's, is a sign that the show has committed suicide.

Haven't seen the last two weeks. Andy going down to Tallahassee was just bad. I don't remember Andy and Erin ever really going out. I remember him liking her and her liking him but not what they're trying to claim happened. Did I just miss a few episodes?

Community wasn't hilarious last night, but it was good.

Great return from Parks and Rec.

I laughed out loud a bunch of times during Community last night. Troy's confessions were hilarious, as was Pierce claiming that he avoided sitting on his balls but then telling the painful truth.

And will Dance Pants hurry up and get here???

I laughed out loud a bunch of times during Community last night. Troy's confessions were hilarious, as was Pierce claiming that he avoided sitting on his balls but then telling the painful truth.

And will Dance Pants hurry up and get here???

Yea. There were moments. Troy and Abed in the Morning was great.

I missed the beginning of the season of 30 rock. What happened to Carol and who is Liz's new guy?

Liz and Carol broke up in that episode in which Liz was on a flight Carol was piloting that got delayed on the tarmac and conflict ensued.

Liz was dating the new guy at the start of the new season.

Liz and Carol broke up in that episode in which Liz was on a flight Carol was piloting that got delayed on the tarmac and conflict ensued.

Thanks, that was the last one I saw before last night's dvr'ed episode. (I got a new dvr and have not fully re programed it). I assumed they would get back together.

i liked 30 rock quite a bit, but a lot of community was lost on me. i do love the prominence of annie's boobs (not the monkey) this season.

It was a serious character study veiled by comedy. There was a boobtacular Annie-Britta scene in there.

30 Rock absolutely killing Bazooka Joe gum is murdering me right now.

i liked 30 rock quite a bit, but a lot of community was lost on me. i do love the prominence of annie's boobs (not the monkey) this season.

I enjoy Community, but I'm a little weirded out by the fanboy obsession with it on the internets.

It's a cult favorite and that's the cult. It's like the people obsessed with Arrested Development.

I WILL WASTE YOU!

YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS OLD BASTARD FIRST!

Community just hasn't been clicking for me since it returned from hiatus. These episodes have focused too heavily on Abed and his imagination, IMO. I have a hard time getting into the whole Inspector Spacetime/Imagitorium thing, which incidentally seems to be the part of the show that the cult folk enjoy the most.

Community just hasn't been clicking for me since it returned from hiatus. These episodes have focused too heavily on Abed and his imagination, IMO. I have a hard time getting into the whole Inspector Spacetime/Imagitorium thing, which incidentally seems to be the part of the show that the cult folk enjoy the most.

I'm with you on this. I've been underwhelmed by the post hiatus shows as well, pretty much to the point where I'm apathetic to whether it gets cancelled or not.

It hasn't been hilarious, but some very clever episodes. I haven't been blown away, but they have been good.

The last 4 Community episodes have been on fire.

Back